Toby Foster and the forum

:D i also herd him mention la chambre but i dont think he goes there:D

Rony Robinson also keeps giving an occasional mention.

He also now calls his phone in Rony's forum. Imitation is the best form of flattery.

It also demonstrates that a written forum like this is much superior to a radio phone-in for getting an interchange of ideas and opinions.

shouldnt that be Imitation is the best forum of flattery!!!!!!!

We don't see lots of Radio Sheffield listeners at the club to be honest.

I think its brilliant that SF gets mentioned. Its just a shame that I cant get to hear it.

have you heard Toby Foster on BBC Radio Sheffield? The last two days he's been plugging Sheffield Forum. Not a bad idea you may think - but is it co-incidence that the Last Laugh Comedy Club advertises on the site? I think it's a bit naughty cos nobody else is allowed to advertise themselves on the BBC

I'm not sure I understand the implication. Is it that I'll mention the Forum, so people will flood here, they'll all see the ad for my club, and flood there? Honestly, I don't think things through that far.

I've been a member of this forum since its inception, just about, and read it every day. Sometimes, the views of 40,000 Sheffielders are worth mentioning on a radio show in Sheffield. If I do that, I credit the source, simple as that.

Complain to the BBC if you think it's that bad, they'll have a copy of the show. More people should complain.

That's the spirit.

I think its brilliant that SF gets mentioned. Its just a shame that I cant get to hear it.

Can't you listen to it on tinternet? Or have I misunderstood, are you hard of hearing?

Can't you listen to it on tinternet? Or have I misunderstood, are you hard of hearing?

What?

What???? Speak up!!!

They have it ont net?

Ill have a squiz!

I think you'd better SPEAK UP or Mr Wocky won't hear you :hihi:

Dozy

What?

What????

Do you mean Pardon? *said in best mother of a four year old voice*

Im a working class, ex parson cross slob.

I only say the word Pardon after I fart, and thats only when Im in a very posh mood!

Found `em online! Brilliant!

I get to hear the Sheffield accent again!