Crimewatch.. Scary?

Do you ever watch crimewatch and get scared and sometimes fear for your life?

I know its a helpful show but at times u cant help but think it may happen to you....

It is a good programme, but i know what you mean, sometimes i watch it and wished i hadnt. It's worrying some of the things that are shown on there.

I know its a helpful show but at times u cant help but think it may happen to you....

thank god for that i thought it was just me :)

Remember - don't have nightmares.

thank god for that i thought it was just me :)

Ah mate, in the same boat. Does make you think what a crap world it is!

It can be very worrying, and I get concerned when I read the local press and appeals on South Yorkshire Police's website, but you have to remember that your chances of being a victim of crime are quite low, and just do your bit to avoid getting yourself in certain situations.

Remember - don't have nightmares.

lol..thats the thing that scares me most when they say those words.

but still watch i anyway even though im scared to death...:hihi:

sarah xx

I remember years ago seeing a study that basically indicated that teh people who were left most scared of crime by programmes like Crimewatch and the treatment given to crime in the tabloid press were the people LEAST likely to actually encounterit!

I remember years ago seeing a study that basically indicated that teh people who were left most scared of crime by programmes like Crimewatch and the treatment given to crime in the tabloid press were the people LEAST likely to actually encounterit!

Thats good to know cos sometimes when iv watched it I have to get my hubby up to come to the lav with me im that scared, it is those words that play on your mind i think.

Rach x

It's very unlikely though.

I always watch it to catch up on my old mates. Much better than friends reunited :thumbsup:

I always watch it to catch up on my old mates. Much better than friends reunited :thumbsup:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Really?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: