20Mb Virgin Media Broadband

Stinks ! pay for 20meg and only be allowed to use the full bandwidth for 20min.between 4 and 12 pm before being throttled back to 5 meg

Oh my god, thats the times i do all my downloading, as thats the only times i can (such as watching youtube videos, downloading mp3's from various places, and linux distros etc) I can hit 3GB in thoes hours almost daily... and Gaming takes up alot of B/W also, especially with larger games, and when you play on custom servers that have custom content you have to download :\

Virgin are gonna loose internet customers as well if they arent careful :\

you know what will be next "Un Monitored connection only £5 / month extra"

People on Virgin broadband should check out this page

http://allyours.virginmedia.com/html/internet/traffic.html

what a crock, i'd rather keep to 10mb and have 10mb DL speeds 24/7

20mb for 4 hrs per day only and we have to pay for this too ? !!!!!!! Loony :huh:

I hope this changes and fast with it too, i have @ the moment 3 PC's on a wireless network all sharing 10mb. This as you can imagine isn't very much between 3 PC's. In the next few months a further 2 wireless PC's will be added to this network.

I can see me loosing my connection and i an't looking forward to it . GGRRrRrR !!!!

________

XNXX

Edited by Eric_Collins

I can see me loosing my connection and i an't looking forward to it . GGRRrRrR !!!!

I can see us canceling.

The Phone has restrictions (we used to get all our calls free - now we are limited to something like 400mins free per month.

The TV has lost many channels.

Now they're capping our internet?

I think I may as well get a BT socket and Sky box at this rate, as I'm getting a crappy service, for more cash per month:mad: