ha ha says it all

:D

Guest costessey
Originally posted by gerald8_kop

another BIG fan eh?

"Went to watch the blades at cardiff....had to borrow a shirt though"

ha ha says it all

Well i'm not wasting too much on them...might switch to Wednesday if they get to the freight rover trophy - or whatever it is - final

Read the signature.

And Rarstar, it's not that Wednesday have a divine right to play in top-flight football. It's just the more intelligent and open-minded citizens of Sheffield would enjoy to have an internationally-known team again. It just makes people happy to see any team from their home town achieve.

And let's be honest, Sheffield United are never really going to get far are they? I think, as much as we're struggling right now, it'll only ever be Sheffield Wednesday that holds the reputation of Sheffield's best football club.

Rican

Is there any other team in Sheffield but Wednesday

Originally posted by GW

Is there any other team in Sheffield but Wednesday

Yeah, I think there's one called Mann Yoou, but I'm unsure of the spelling.

Anyway, when I was at middle school, 'tween 1984 and 87, most of the lads in my year (including all the best footie players) were Liverpool fans.

Originally posted by gerald8_kop

another BIG fan eh?

"Went to watch the blades at cardiff....had to borrow a shirt though"

ha ha says it all

Hmm. Strange as it may seem, most of my football mates who don't live in the town where their team plays tend to keep an eye on one of the local ones too.

And personally, I choose my football teams solely on the nice t-shirts that they wear.

I'm afraid it's not until the 7th Feb 2004, but on that day the best team in Sheffield will be the EAGLES!

Is it true that Crystal Palace are held in such high regard here is Sheffield that you've named a Rugby League team after them?

And I'm feeling... glad all over!

I'm an owl. have been all my life. so is all my family, except my mum!!! she hates football!!!:lol:

dee.

Originally posted by Zamo

I'm afraid it's not until the 7th Feb 2004, but on that day the best team in Sheffield will be the EAGLES!

Is it true that Crystal Palace are held in such high regard here is Sheffield that you've named a Rugby League team after them?

And I'm feeling... glad all over!

Have you got the ground to yourself yet or are you still sharing? Who are you sharing with these days? :lol: :lol:

I am a Sheffield Wednesday fan.

I go 2 most matches.

the rest of my family have got season tickets, but i don't anymore coz i am 2 busy!!! I still follow them though!:D

Lickszz,

Palace are still sharing with Wimbledon but I think there are due to go to move to their new ground in Milton Keynes sometime in October. Every game an away game for the Don fans - both of them!

Lot of talk recently about the Blades getting automatic promotion this season but I can't see it myself. Anyone out there been mad enough to have a bet on them?

Originally posted by Zamo

Lickszz,

Palace are still sharing with Wimbledon but I think there are due to go to move to their new ground in Milton Keynes sometime in October. Every game an away game for the Don fans - both of them!

Lot of talk recently about the Blades getting automatic promotion this season but I can't see it myself. Anyone out there been mad enough to have a bet on them?

I wouldn't bet on Sheff United getting automatic promotion either. It would be nice to see them in top flight however. I bet you can't wait to get rid of those Dons can you?

I have been wondering so I have got to ask, who is that in your avatar? Is that you or the real Zamo from Grange Hill?