Kickboxing Fight Night, Friday 1st June 2007

Are we having those gorgeous lamb samosas and deep fried prawns again? they were reight nice :) , shame Kathryn can't make it, but at least there'll be moer food for the rest of us!

As always we will be having those home made lamb samosas , Im considering putting on some chicken samosas as well.

I didnt know there were deep fried king prawns as well?

The sandwiches will be the same as last time too

Chicken and garlic mayo

Salmon and cucumber

Tuna mayo

Cheese and spring onion.

Anymore suggestions for the sandwiches?

Also we will be putting on a different seasoning for the deep fried or grilled chunks of chicken breast.

What do you say? Jamaican Jerk seasoning? Or Curry seasoning ?

Or should we stick to normal fried chicken (A-la KFC) seasoning?

haha is this a fight show or a cookery show :hihi:

Jerk seasoning, definately.

Ok I'll tell the caterers to try that. Both types of samosas have been confirmed :P

What about the gateaus? Everyone kept going on about them (especially "Nasty" Naz Khan). I didnt get to try them because they had all finished. What were they like?

Ive heard they had black forest gateau and a few chocolate cakes,..etc?

I'd really like to see some ham salad sandwiches, and maybe corned beef and pickle?

^ Jerk Chicken.

Gateaux were good. Carrot cake was nice. Make sure the fighters don't eat too much!

now im getting hungry :( at the past shows all the food was good but I think there could be less veg :hihi: and more drink :hihi

now im getting hungry :( at the past shows all the food was good but I think there could be less veg :hihi: and more drink :hihi

always knew you had a few traits of alcohism in ya dave ;)

Hey Sunny, are you fighting?

I was surprised at how cheap the drinks were at Park and gardens - a couple of pints and a G&T for about a fiver. Good value for money.

haha is this a fight show or a cookery show :hihi:

Knowing you a Beauty Therapy show, are you painting the nails for the event? Try Rimmel's "030 Dancin Queen":D :D

Knowing you a Beauty Therapy show, are you painting the nails for the event? Try Rimmel's "030 Dancin Queen":D :D

ha shut it you! :mad: You only stay his pretty if you don't get hit ;) lol

And Urban Pebbles...Not sure If im fighting yet..I really want to but once again the decision is not mine..Last time I heard I was going to be a sub :(

p.s wouldn't mind fighting on that next laugar show at the Octagon on 1st August..