Whats this song?

Im looking for a song I heard earlier on, it had the backing to "personal jesus" by depech mode.

but It was some lass singing?

any help?

Guest Mod_Man

Can you give us more info. I can't find much, everything leads to what Mel says. Is it really new?

Just one of many songs out at the moment with a ripped off tune. That ugliest one (they're all ugly but she was the worst) from Sugababes has just done the same with a Lenny Kravitz tune.

Just one of many songs out at the moment with a ripped off tune. That ugliest one (they're all ugly but she was the worst) from Sugababes has just done the same with a Lenny Kravitz tune.

It really hacks me off this kind of thing. Although I think it is preferable to them covering the entire songs and killing them.

Ah I quite like that song. Probably because of the previous tune though!

.. and the one sampling 'Golden Brown' by The Stranglers?

(damn this ellipsis bug!)

yes but Lenny, the Mode, and the Stranglers etc dont complain about the fee to use their track!!

It really hacks me off this kind of thing. Although I think it is preferable to them covering the entire songs and killing them.

But at least covers acknowledge a debt to the original artists. Just copying certain parts of a song seems really insidious and shallow to me.