What behaviour annoys you most in supermarkets?

old people indulging in sado-masochistic orgies in the frozen meats aisle always annoys me. Why can't they do it in the streets like normal people?

be quiet you might start a trend lol

It always annoys me when the assistants start forming human pyramids and doing dangerous motorcycle stunts down the pet foods section.

It always annoys me when the assistants start forming human pyramids and doing dangerous motorcycle stunts down the pet foods section.

Have you been watching us ?? :suspect::hihi:

Little old ladies who ask you if they can go in front as they only have a couple of items ad when you say yes they then suddenly out of no where produce a trolly full of stuff!

Then when they pay they start counting it all out in 2ps and 1ps aaagh!

As I work in a supermarket, there are many things that annoy me..

The main one is being punched, kicked, pushed, scratched and yelled at by customers who are fighting to get to the price reductions that I'm doing...:rant:

I always get annoyed when I go late at night to the 24 Hour Tescon on Abbeydale Road. I JUST want to buy some milk - I DONT want to see the staff from the closed deli counter in a circle conjuring the Forces of Darkness in to corporeal existance.

Sheesh. Last time I was buying some reduced price bread I'm sure I saw a baker in a wizard costume. Why oh why does the manager let them mess round so much? :huh:

people paying with cards do my head in, why not just use the cash machine?

Or you could use the "cash only" till?

I rarely carry cash.

1. Money in my pocket is too tempting to spend.

2. Having been mugged in London, it makes more sense to carry as little sterling as possible.

Queues 20 people deep and half the checkouts closed.

Yes Morrisons on Holloway Road, that means you.

People who go shopping as a whole family, why??

People who go shopping as a whole family, why??

they are the same people who never liked going to the loo on their own:rolleyes:

People who fidget and tut loudly when they're waiting more than 5 minutes in a queue to get served, Mum was saying earlier that she was in Tesco's on Monday night, and the young lad on the till, who was clearly disabled, couldn't do the till fast for obvious reasons, but the people in the queue were tutting at him for being slow :loopy:

I don't want to go on a long rant here about people's attitude towards the disabled, but what the hell? Come on people where's your compassion? This poor kid can't HELP being slow for chuff sake!

I mean OK I'm not the most patient bloke in the world but I wouldn't go off like that just because someone took more than a couple of minutes to serve me, it's hard work messing with all those cards etc, what with switch cards, credit cards, Tesco club cards for example, Staff discount cards, and in some cases NUS cards if the shop in question does NUS discounts! And even without cards handling cash is fiddly, even moreso for a disabled person, and I speak from experience of that having worked in retail myself.

Parents who allow young kids to push trollies...the red mist descends:loopy: