Property shop (priority housing) - How long have you waited?

But wasn't it your responsibility to be suitably housed before having more children, instead of using them as a way to get a bigger house?

how dare you say i am using them!how rude are you!!!

if you can read,i was in the 2 bedroomed when i had my disabled child so when i got pregnant i DID apply,no doubt you have disabilities and know what i went through!

had i wanted to USE as you state...dont you think i would have about 8 kids!!!!!!

how dare you say i am using them!how rude are you!!!

if you can read,i was in the 2 bedroomed when i had my disabled child so when i got pregnant i DID apply,no doubt you have disabilities and know what i went through!

had i wanted to USE as you state...dont you think i would have about 8 kids!!!!!!

I meant, shouldn't you have got a three bedroom property before trying for another child? You've basically created an over crowding problem and now want the Council to sort it out for you.

They've probably got thousands of families in the same position as you and only a limited number of properties in which to rehouse them.

the council doesnt have a policy to give 3 bedroomed homes to 2 parents and ONE child so how could it be sorted before?????they wernt going to rehouse me just because i MAY have a 2nd child.

and if i am in overcrowed housing then why am i still trying after 7 years!

the council doesnt have a policy to give 3 bedroomed homes to 2 parents and ONE child so how could it be sorted before?????they wernt going to rehouse me just because i MAY have a 2nd child.

and if i am in overcrowed housing then why am i still trying after 7 years!

So, basically, you had another child expecting to be given a thre bedroom property. You've reinforced my original comment. If you can't afford to buy or privately rent a three bedroom property then why create an over crowding problem for yourself?

You put yourself in a position you thought was easy to get out of but found it isn't. Now, you want to blame someone else for a situation created by yourself. This is why the planet is becoming overcrowded. It's because people don't take responsibility for their own actions. If you hadn't had another child, you would now be suitably housed. Is that correct?

i was expecting to get a 3 bed??????

and as you know so much....then you will know that most rented syha/council 2 bedroomed houses are classed as suitable for 4 persons!

are you saying i planned my kids not out of wanting a family but to sponge for a bigger house???!!!

how dare you!!!!

and as for affording a home...how could i work with a disabled child,oxygen dependant!!!!!!

i had to leave my job at 23 weeks so you are now saying i planned that for a bigger house?????

i lost money having to leave my job and couldnt return to any employment for 5 years and arers money and dla is not the same money as a fulltime job so you are telling me i should have bought a house with the socials money because i had a sick child?????????

i was expecting to get a 3 bed??????

and as you know so much....then you will know that most rented syha/council 2 bedroomed houses are classed as suitable for 4 persons!

are you saying i planned my kids not out of wanting a family but to sponge for a bigger house???!!!

how dare you!!!!

and as for affording a home...how could i work with a disabled child,oxygen dependant!!!!!!

i had to leave my job at 23 weeks so you are now saying i planned that for a bigger house?????

i lost money having to leave my job and couldnt return to any employment for 5 years and arers money and dla is not the same money as a fulltime job so you are telling me i should have bought a house with the socials money because i had a sick child?????????

Noooooooo, I'm asking why have another child when living in a two bedroom house?

out of love?because i felt the need to at a point and time in my and because i wasnt to know that with the 2nd one there would be problems also and we in fact were going to buy a house but them couldnt afford due to illnesses etc so due the that i had no option and because the doctors insisted they couldnt be in the same room is why i had to ask the housing

out of love?because i felt the need to at a point and time in my and because i wasnt to know that with the 2nd one there would be problems also and we in fact were going to buy a house but them couldnt afford due to illnesses etc so due the that i had no option and because the doctors insisted they couldnt be in the same room is why i had to ask the housing

So you had a second child because you wanted one? How selfish. I'm not talking about the fact that your child is ill, that's no ones fault. But you had a child because YOU wanted one. Didn't you think: "Well, we haven't really got room for another child so, even though I want another one, I think we should wait until we've got the space and financial stability to be able to live comfortably"?

Instead, you thought: "I want one so I'm going to have another one and hope everything works out in the end". Why should you get what you want when there are thousands of other families out there in the same position as you? Possibly more worse off than you.