Hatfield House Lane Secondary Did You Go

On 28/08/2009 at 18:32, bossyboots said:

my husband went to Hatfield House Lane his name is david goddard he had a friend malcolm foster,I knew pat grainger, christine barret, elaine wills and her brother judd.

they all come from Alfred Road area, does anyone remember them?

names ring a bell. mines dennis wragg. would love to know how others where doing today

Hi all. 

My mum went to Hatfield House Lane Secondary and I believe left in 1959. Her name was Audrey Ellis. She had an older brother called Denis Ellis. 

For a period they did live at 30 Bowfield Road.

I have a copy of a school report with class 3-1 on it not sure on the class teacher but it's something like L. Balling. Headteacher is E.C. Whitfield

If any one knows her then please get in touch

Edited by cbrailsford
addition

Did anyone go to Hatfield comp.  Shiregreen  1964 - 1968

Come on lets have some stories and share some memories.

Edited by pauljpgr

On 05/07/2020 at 19:19, pauljpgr said:

Did anyone go to Hatfield comp.  Shiregreen  1964 - 1968

Come on lets have some stories and share some memories.

Yes Paul, i did. My best mates were Dave Newton, Nozzie, Danny Wall and many others. Thought Jennings was a **** until the 4th year when he suddenly changed.

On 11/07/2020 at 01:26, derfblade said:

Yes Paul, i did. My best mates were Dave Newton, Nozzie, Danny Wall and many others. Thought Jennings was a **** until the 4th year when he suddenly changed.

Hi Fred ,     looking at your previous posts i remember you very well .  I was in your Dave's year and my brother was in your year  !!!!!

Paul and Ian Gregory  .........  Long time  ..     Hope all are well  .

2 hours ago, pauljpgr said:

Hi Fred ,     looking at your previous posts i remember you very well .  I was in your Dave's year and my brother was in your year  !!!!!

Paul and Ian Gregory  .........  Long time  ..     Hope all are well  .

Hi Paul. And i remember you. Ian played in the school footie team with me and he then had a few games for the Horseshoe playing in goal. Are you both still in Sheffield?

1 hour ago, derfblade said:

Hi Paul. And i remember you. Ian played in the school footie team with me and he then had a few games for the Horseshoe playing in goal. Are you both still in Sheffield?

Hi Fred Ian here Paul mentioned about this forum been reading your post with old friends remember all of them. Is Bob still at thurcroft not far from me. Like the one about nozzie wi Jack duckworth glass 😁. Not seen any of old mates for years probably walked past them n not known. Hope you keeping well. Be nice to here from you and others. 

15 hours ago, derfblade said:

How's your Dave ?    and is Foxy still plodding round the snooker table  ? 

We both out at North Anston  .

Edited by pauljpgr
ato add more

Hi i went to Hatfield 1965 - 69 was in Mr Jennings class for last year , lived on Fircroft Rd just down road from SPUD Brian Slater, got some good memories of old classmates , anyone remember pop senior science teacher he could give you a wack with stick still feel my fingers tingling thinking about it,

20 hours ago, Gregs1311 said:

Hi Fred Ian here Paul mentioned about this forum been reading your post with old friends remember all of them. Is Bob still at thurcroft not far from me. Like the one about nozzie wi Jack duckworth glass 😁. Not seen any of old mates for years probably walked past them n not known. Hope you keeping well. Be nice to here from you and others. 

How you doing pal. Long time no see. I live next to the school on Fircroft Avenue, been there since 1978 after i married our lass. Who is Bob by the way?

7 hours ago, pauljpgr said:

How's your Dave ?    and is Foxy still plodding round the snooker table  ? 

We both out at North Anston  .

Hi Paul. Our kid is fine, lives 200 yards from me. As for Foxy, he lives 50 yards from me and is on then the committee at the Hartley House club. We all play snooker every weekend in the club. 

I read about Robert moat said he lived at thurcroft next village from us. Know where you live, remember when you lived on foremark Rd. I've been out at anston since 1973, married in 74 got divorced in 89 married again in 91, got 4 kids 7 grandkids. 

7 minutes ago, derfblade said:

How you doing pal. Long time no see. I live next to the school on Fircroft Avenue, been there since 1978 after i married our lass. Who is Bob by the way?

Hi Paul. Our kid is fine, lives 200 yards from me. As for Foxy, he lives 50 yards from me and is on then the committee at the Hartley House club. We all play snooker every weekend in the club.