Hatfield House Lane Secondary Did You Go

Oh, Bob Moat. I "speak" to him often on Facebook. Don't know if it's mentioned on here before but Nozzie sadly was killed in a car accident a few years ago. Funnily enough, after finding each other on here ,me Noz and Bob met at the pub on Queens road for a  few pints before a Blades match about a year before old Noz died. Luckily i got the chance to see him and all because of this forum.

On 15/07/2020 at 19:02, derfblade said:

Oh, Bob Moat. I "speak" to him often on Facebook. Don't know if it's mentioned on here before but Nozzie sadly was killed in a car accident a few years ago. Funnily enough, after finding each other on here ,me Noz and Bob met at the pub on Queens road for a  few pints before a Blades match about a year before old Noz died. Luckily i got the chance to see him and all because of this forum.

Read your post about meeting up before blades match so sad to here about nozzie glad you had that chance to meet with him, how long since did that happen, down at skeg Vegas in our van just been out for a few bevvies as you do sat on balcony finishing day off with a nice vodka 🍹, hope u keeping OK give my best to your dave n foxy speak t u soon 

On 08/09/2009 at 09:55, Pugwash said:

I Attended 56 to 60 - Peter Smith.

Teachers names I remember Mr. Whitfield (head), Mr. Postlethwaite (deputy head). Mr. Senior (science) Mr. Battersby (history) Miss Garret (art) Mr. Sharpe (technical drawing) Mr. Moss (p.e.) Mr. Lowe (english).

Yes I went there 1959 onwards moss was a nasty sod he beat up Jack Bullivant blood all over the locker room. Can't say I enjoyed it we were cannon fodder for the steelworks or pits. 

On 17/01/2010 at 16:57, gordon3 said:

hello margaret yes this is i gordon hall 65 at christmas how did we survive going to hatfield house from attercliffe did we miss a day when it snowed never not allowed just by chance came on today love to hear from you dont seem to be able to contact anyone else seen your details on friends u

Do you remember my nan??? Carol bean??

On 22/01/2010 at 16:30, 3dogman said:

Hello everybody went Hatfield from 64 to 68, friends were Phil Staniforth, Allan Bratley, John Hill, Steve Fox and Gary Elmer. Teachers were a Mr Jennings geography, Mr Bradbury maths, Mr collins sport and Mr White science. Once saw Mr Collins drag kid to the heads office, he had caught the lad smoking in corridor. He probably would be done for GBH nowadays. The head was Mr Whitfield he had a cabinet with a range canes for every occasion.

Hi dogman

I left in 69 and I remember all the people you mentioned and many more, I lived on Fircroft Avenue 4 doors away from the main gate.