Does anyone know who this builder is?

Well I have worked in London at Canary Wharf development and as a skilled tiler we were on £18.50 per sq metre labour rate sub-contract. We usually completed between 15 and 20 sq mtrs a day. Day rate was £200.00.

£100 in London for time served skilled trades :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: dream on.

That's what I was saying, were you agreeing with me, or misunderstanding and disagreeing with something I didn't say?

That's what I was saying, were you agreeing with me, or misunderstanding and disagreeing with something I didn't say?

No Cyclone, agree with you 100%. :thumbsup:

Apart from the Shower Screen of course. :D

Well done FYTC,for cleverly hi-jacking this thread,and turning it into a shameless marketing ploy for your own company.

Subtle,but not quite subtle enough.

:rolleyes::D

Well done FYTC,for cleverly hi-jacking this thread,and turning it into a shameless marketing ploy for your own company.

Subtle,but not quite subtle enough.

:rolleyes::D

Objection m'lud :hihi: :hihi:

I've a bathroom and a downstairs loo in desperate need of attention and your work looks fantastic FYTC, so I'm hoping my six numbers come up on Saturday (or at least 5) and then I can give you a ring, but I'll probably have to compromise and settle for something less attractive but probably more affordable. It's true though, you get what you pay for and if people can afford a top class job, then why not!

Well I cant see an ything wrong in buy8ng from Poundland you cant get some right good gear then a darn sight cheaper than in John Lewis which invari\`ably charges over the oddsd for the vast majority of its stuff./

I've a bathroom and a downstairs loo in desperate need of attention and your work looks fantastic FYTC, so I'm hoping my six numbers come up on Saturday (or at least 5) and then I can give you a ring, but I'll probably have to compromise and settle for something less attractive but probably more affordable. It's true though, you get what you pay for and if people can afford a top class job, then why not!

Thanks for the compliment, I think :D

The new suite looks great but lacks something, Oh yes the subtlety of a big yellow rubber duck that squeaks or farts when in water

Thanks for the compliment, I think :D

Yes, it was, but I know some things can be misinterpreted when written, which is why sometimes people on the forum take offence when none is meant.

500 quid is very cheap and if the guy can afford to work for that and do the work to the same standards as me and or fytc then he can work for me for £750 per fortnight labour only (this is what i would estimate the average to take). 3.5k is more than i would like to spend on a bathroom (mainly as i would be doing it myself) but i have fitted and sat in far more expensive than that. some people will spend a small fortune on the best brands and quality workmanship.

well post photos of the new bathroom once complete and overall cost and we can settle the argument.