Where do all the Single Women in their 30's hang out?

I moved from London to Sheffield five months ago I have made some male friends however I am having difficulty finding a girlfriend, all the women I have been out with have been in their twenties and as I am 38 the age gap has become a bit of an issue. I would like to meet a women in my age group however this is difficult in Sheffield because it has 2 large universities and most of the women in the bars and clubs are in their early twenties, are there any single bars/clubs that thirtysomething women go to ?

I moved from London to Sheffield five months ago I have made some male friends however I am having difficulty finding a girlfriend, all the women I have been out with have been in their twenties and as I am 38 the age gap has become a bit of an issue. I would like to meet a women in my age group however this is difficult in Sheffield because it has 2 large universities and most of the women in the bars and clubs are in their early twenties, are there any single bars/clubs that thirtysomething women go to ?

Im sure plenty of women on here would like to meet you.(not me of course):hihi:

Im sure plenty of women on here would like to meet you.(not me of course):hihi:

Awww! don't be like that pattricia, he's not to know you're happily married mature totty ... he might think you just don't like the sound of him :)

There are a couple of singles threads on here, duggs. The most recent started by evildrneil, if you want to do a Search. Search button over there <<<<<<<<

Awww! don't be like that pattricia, he's not to know you're happily married mature totty ... he might think you just don't like the sound of him :)

There are a couple of singles threads on here, duggs. The most recent started by evildrneil, if you want to do a Search. Search button over there <<<<<<<<

Well I like the sound of him but Im spoken for(unfortunately) :cool:

Well I like the sound of him but Im spoken for(unfortunately) :cool:

lol, It just occured to me that I'm thirty something myself ......

..... times two, almost ... :hihi:

lol, It just occured to me that I'm thirty something myself ......

..... times two, almost ... :hihi:

Great minds think alike. You took the words right out of my mouth. !! :D

You can tend to find the lesser spotted 30 something women at places like All Bar One, HaHa, Crystal (tho a wee bit posey) Eccie Road (again bit posey BUT tends to be a bit of an older crowd than frequents West Street). We are out there but tend to shy away from the teens with all their bits hanging out in town :hihi:

You can tend to find the lesser spotted 30 something women at places like All Bar One, HaHa, Crystal (tho a wee bit posey) Eccie Road (again bit posey BUT tends to be a bit of an older crowd than frequents West Street). We are out there but tend to shy away from the teens with all their bits hanging out in town :hihi:

All their bits hanging out ? :gag:

And then there is Division Street/Devonshire Green area which is where I would always choose to go. Depends what sort of thirty something person you are looking for. Go somewhere where you feel comfortable yourself and you'll find someone that has similar interests to you. Just like twenty somethings we are to be found all over the place. Although I think past thirty most women are past the chatting up in pubs stage which is wherein lies the problem.

Don't come looking in Mexborough - all the women here are scary :help:

Don't come looking in Mexborough - all the women here are scary :help:

and the men!! :gag: