What do you collect?

I collect bad reputations, insults (which I trade also), AOL coverdisks (not out of choice, but because they arrive faster than I can ditch them) and good memories.

........perhaps we should all have a massive car boot sale and get rid of some of this stuff eh?

i collect programmes from every ice hockey and rugby match i go to... god im sad!!!:banana:

Where exactly is 'Shaffield' Sammie??? :D;)

Moon Maiden

When I studied graphic design at college, I collected DTP and web-design software.

When I got my first job in PC support, I collected Windows Operating Systems and applications.

Now I'm working in a Systems Admin role, I collect server related software (Server OS', Email, Antivirus and Backup packages)

Veritas BackupExec 8.6 and Symantec Antivirus Corporate Edition are the best programs ever :D

Exchange 2000 is a bit of an animal :x

Originally posted by Moon Maiden

Where exactly is 'Shaffield' Sammie??? :D;)

Moon Maiden

Oh no!

Don't pick up on spelling or grammar otherwise you'll have the 'oh g*d, I can't be bothered with all that' brigade on your back.

Be warned!:evil:

Come on, own up . . you dont have to be an anorak to be a collector of anything these days - in fact theres quite alot of money in most things collectable nowadays!

When I was about 12 I collected funny erasers . . remember having loads, a toilet shaped one got me into some trouble at school once too ( thats another story ). I was in the Stamp Bug Club for about 2 years and then had a phase of collecting video's . . .My biggest collection was of comics, I had around 1500 at one point in my cellar - some real classics which my dad burnt!!!!! thinking it was rubbish one year!

The only things I tend to collect now are coppers for my large sweet jar at home.

So, what do you collect and why?

used to collect stamps from penpals and relatives letters. then coins from all over world old and new.

now i keep all my old perfume bottles. it started off so i could just hand my man, or relative who wanted to get me a b'day present or whatever - a bottle and say get that! but it sorts of carried on and ive got loads now, love perfume

also like pens and books - big fan. fave pen is a mont blanc

Key Rings, Beer Bottle tops.

The best thing I collected was the limited edition Yo-Yo's years ago (Coke, Fanta, Sprite etc... I still have them all somewhere :suspect: )

Warner Bros Daffy ducks I have various ones from tiny ones from McDonald's to a large 3foot pot one. Its strange how hard it is to find them but with the prices they charge on ebay for them I should be a millionaire in around another 1000 years lmao :loopy::gag::hihi: :hihi:

Old books about amateur radio and electronics.

I have a collection ranging from about 1900 to 1972 - after that I regard them as 'relatively modern' and they aren't of as much interest.

I have quite an interesting book written for the Army for use as a training manual in WW1, and a set of similar books developed for training Naval Ratings for WW2. There's an edition of a book which is printed on thin paper under the wartime paper rationing rules, and a few other gems.

I love the drawings and the general style of writing - and there are still useful technical principles to be gained from the books, even a century after the event.

Joe