What do you collect?

If anyone collects pigs PM me. Just cleared out my Grandma's loft and have a fair few. Will be selling them and would rather they went as a lot to someone who will enjoy them, even if i get less for them.

I think people should move into smaller houses. I collect all manner of stuff until I run out of space.

My favourite collection is old electric guitars. But I have also collected a range of light up bar fittings. That is those things where the beer comes out. I find it very theraputic to light them up whilst watching the box. Problem is that as soon as you sit down you start wanting a drink.

I think the daftest thing I ever came across was a chap who collected condom packets. (Well at least that was his excuse). Did you know they do a Madonna brand?

i collect ex boyfriends, any offers free delivery

We should join forces and flood the market. Most of mine are broke though (in more ways than one):thumbsup:

i used to collect anything and everything until this past year where i have decided to collect Charlie Bears. It makes it easy to collect them as my Auntie owns The Bear Emporium at Ridgeway. Charlie Bears are also affordable for me as i am only 16 and dont get paid that much.

i used to collect anything and everything until this past year where i have decided to collect Charlie Bears. It makes it easy to collect them as my Auntie owns The Bear Emporium at Ridgeway. Charlie Bears are also affordable for me as i am only 16 and dont get paid that much.

Charlie Bears are lovely, one of the new releases "Courtney" is named after my friends daughter, she was on QVC the other week when it was released

strangely enough i collect football programmes...

what a shock eh?

but then again .... the signed pele programme is worth a few £££:D

Get it on ebay

I collect wives

I have had 3 already:help:

Charlie Bears are lovely, one of the new releases "Courtney" is named after my friends daughter, she was on QVC the other week when it was released

I'll have to check out the new book when i'm next in my aunties shop, my favorites "Anan" easiest to sell at shows and so much fun all the young children love it.

I used to collect Blind Mole Rat t-shirts, they've all disintegrated now though. I gave up on my life list of birds when I came back from Africa a couple of years ago.

Nowadays I collect books and empty wine bottles