What do you collect?

I collect free software for my website :blush:

At least it doesn't take up any house space, just disc space :D

I have the vinyl LP bug. I can't pass a charity shop without having a rummage in the record section. I also have a compulsion to buy tattoo magazines, and when ever I pass a tattoo studio I haven't seen before I nip in and grab their business card. Building up a collection there!

When I was a young teenager I amassed 1000s of American comic books which I consequently gave away (I discovered girls and beer). Some would be worth a fortune now! Grrrrrr.

I collect miniature perfumes, Dick Francis first editions - some are signed, 1st Eds. Muriel Spark, Iris Murdoch, have a lot of misc. signed 1st eds. and art deco items including a bronze and two spelter pieces, have some Ayrton Senna memorabilia inc. a signed print of him winning in Brazil for the first time -2/500, a Joh nLennon numbered print by Delaney (and a clock) Spice Girls signed memorabilia inc. two dolls signed and the other three unsigned, six James Bond figures (mostly Sean Connery) plus about seven cars, Harry Potter 1st eds. of 3-the last one, plus 2 gift 1st.eds. of the first two books, also some silver and pink or blue enamel card cases, and cigarette cases.

They've stopped making Action Man - I found out t'other day. Who is Sindy going to out with now?? :(

They have just done an aniversary edition, I think Firebox were selling them.

I collect coppers though I don't keep them forever. Once I have a tenners worth I put them in money bags and take them down to the bank and treat myself with the tenner. It's better than letting them slip behind the sofa.

I collect coppers though I don't keep them forever. Once I have a tenners worth I put them in money bags and take them down to the bank and treat myself with the tenner. It's better than letting them slip behind the sofa.

I only get to just over a pound and I'm off, how strong-willed you must be:)

Thanks to my connections at local cemeteries and refuse collection, I collect body parts and am currently building a bizarre half-man, half-badger creature in my shed.

Before that I used to collect stamps but I just found that a bit too weird.

Have started since the beginning of the year collecting badges too. Not just random badges though by badges I mean everytime I go to see a band live. I get a badge put it through the ticket and put them in a small plastic bag I've got with a seal on. I've got a decent collection for this year.

........perhaps we should all have a massive car boot sale and get rid of some of this stuff eh?

i collect ex boyfriends, any offers free delivery

I collect puffafish, if anyone has any they dont want feel free to pm me :D