What do you collect?

Do you keep 'em in the box or play with them?

I do take them out of the boxes to put on display, but I keep the boxes incase, I guess that counts as playing with them, the action figures especially are great fun, like action man but more grown-up and with better accessories :)

I do take them out of the boxes to put on display, but I keep the boxes incase, I guess that counts as playing with them, the action figures especially are great fun, like action man but more grown-up and with better accessories :)

I love it when you get 'action features' that are surprisingly impressive - like the Crossbow shooting Orc which coud easily take someone's eye out. Or action figures with no discernible 'action' - such as Galadriel who has the exciting 'play feature' of....a water jug. ;)

They've stopped making Action Man - I found out t'other day. Who is Sindy going to out with now?? :(

;)

I have a collection of Geissler and Crookes tubes, early 20th C and Victorian diathermy and electrotherapy devices and bloodletting tools.

Like you do....

I have a collection of Geissler and Crookes tubes, early 20th C and Victorian diathermy and electrotherapy devices and bloodletting tools.

Like you do....

sexy mad beast:cool::o:)

I used to be a tegestologist... :help:

put a plaster on it:hihi:

I'm a collector of Cold Sore Scabs!

That'll cool your ardour cressida.....:hihi:

I'll show you the contents of my matchbox anytime! :hihi:

put a plaster on it:hihi:

Getting plastered was what caused it in the first place! :hihi:

I don't collect anything but my son who's only 11 collects anything and everything to do with Egypt. His collection of figures, books and the like are slowly taking over his bedroom!!

I collect puffafish, but not live ones though, as i wouldnt be able to resist poking them to make them puff up, which i know would be cruel, so thats why not live ones.