What do you collect?

i dont collect anything, the only thing i do save is sentimental stuff that special people have given me

my Oh collects gramaphones cine cameras projectors & films.

strangely enough i collect football programmes...

what a shock eh?

but then again .... the signed pele programme is worth a few £££:D

i colleact colleactable chips... ... does anyone heard of it?

I shall go and spray them immediately with Agent Provocateur, yes they are looking beautilicious aren't they?

dont think so :P

It's dolls for me everytime and a few teddies. I keep meaning to round them up and sell them on but as I only bought them 'cos I liked them it's hard to do!!

I would also like to declare my collections of Fairies, Books, Postcards...and I have noticed I do seem to be acquiring quite a few pairs of sunglasses.....and don't get me started on clothes.....in ALL of the sizes...I wonder why that is????

because you can't get too much of a good thing;)

I collect Japanese action and vinyl figures, they are fairly hard to get hold of which makes it more fun.

I collect Japanese action and vinyl figures, they are fairly hard to get hold of which makes it more fun.

And expensive! I stick to Doctor Who, LotR & Pirates. But I see a new range of Robin Hood ones is out so I may have to get a Keith Allen figure...at the very least :D Pop star dolls are fun too...

And expensive!

They can be a bit expensive, but the good thing is that they don't lose their value, so you can always flog them at a later date, and perhaps make a bit of profit, if you have to.

They can be a bit expensive, but the good thing is that they don't lose their value, so you can always flog them at a later date, and perhaps make a bit of profit, if you have to.

Do you keep 'em in the box or play with them?

I have to play with 'em ;) Luckily I've not got any that are worth tonnes! The most I paid was £20 for a box set just so I could get The Mouth of Sauron (and he's quite a vile chap...). Though I did get an extra Doctor Who regeneration set and leave that in the box.

Most of the Japanese ones I've seen though are in decent packaging that's easy to open and keep neat.

I got a cutting of a beautiful blue lace cap climber, that was trailing over someones wall. Mind you it may not be blue in my garden as it depends on soil type

hi Pattricia

you can make sure of blue hydrangers by putting iron fillings around the root area this works on the pink and white ones

i colleact colleactable chips... ... does anyone heard of it?

Chips, as in fried potatoes?:confused:

A woman in my town used to work on the assembly line at a potato crisp factory. She collected crisps that looked like objects and famous people. She had Yogi Bear, Bob Hope, a saguaro cactus and so on. She got to be on "The Tonight Show" with Johnny Carson and was a local celebrity of sorts.

She used to display her collection at events until a crazed orthodontist took a bite out of one of her favorite crisps.:rant: