What do you collect?

in which case I'll sell them to Michael Hogborn heehee

lol! I looked on eBay before I ditched all mine, they were barely making £1 each

well they could always be given as prizes at childrens' parties, and the smaller prettier ones can go on the xmas tree, I have about six Barbies which I may put on the xmas tree, and then there are those childrens xmas crackers that can be filled with presents

Barbies on the xmas tree :hihi: you could make one the fairy

yes nice,;)

I collect lumps of rock, but only the pretty ones. Fossils, gemstones (cut and raw) and assorted semiprecious and oddities.

I collect cheap DVDs.

I'm always seeing some old cartoon series or whatever on £5 DVDs from HMV and I just can't resist buying them.

Last week I bought the complete series of "Around the world with Willy Fog" on DVD for a tenner from HMV in Barnsley.. I used to LOVE that series when I was a kid.

Don't get me started. I just accumulate all of life's detritus! Books, shoes, bags, old bills, old magazines, clothes that I used to wear...I'm hopeless and just can't seem to throw anything away. I'm trying to have a major clear out and stop buying stuff (so that it doesn't come in the house faster than I can get rid of it). I've been blogging it to try to keep me motivated http://theabstemiouslife.blogspot.com/. It's not working too well :hihi: Yesterday, I managed to throw out two tops (one which I'd never worn and both of which were given to me - car boot sale buys of my mum) and three tatty old babygrows which my bub had never worn. Even so, I had to give them to my oh to actually physicall put them in the bin as I couldn't bring myself to do it!

Bah. Minimalism is for the anally retentive only. I hate going in a house where it's all clean and tidy but with no 'stuff' on show (no, I am NOT a burglar! :D) because I learn nowt about that person. I wanna see books, CDs, newspapers, pictures, grot...

Embrace your inner hoarder!

It probably shows you've got Viking blood anyway...;)

What does anyone do with all the extra space anyway but buy more grot to fill it with? ;)

I collect elephants, I have hundreds of them.

I collect belly button fluff . God knows where it all keeps coming from :)

Post cards. I have 900.

I collect belly button fluff . God knows where it all keeps coming from :)

I hope it's your own - it has ruined your romantic image on here now:o