Best Beer Garden In sheff

Big Tree. You can let the kids run wild and get blind drunk whilst glaring at the traffic going through Woodseats.

Woodseats Hotel is also good. You can show off your tatoos whilst simulateously knocking yourself out with all the car fumes.

:smile::hihi:

Cheers guys mainly after places close to city centre and round that area or south sheffield

Rutland used to be good.

Also I used to like the foundry and firkin when they had bands on in the yard.

They have cleared the Rutland garden out and it looks like its going to be pretty good again after a bit of work.

Kelham Island is probably my favourite - its very sheltered and stays pretty warm all year round. The pub has won awards for "Best Kept Public House" in the Sheffield in Bloom competition.

The Yorkshire Grey had a decent garden for a town boozer, unfortunately its another pub that our council, in their wisdom, preferred to bulldoze. Fortunately the Roebuck remains which also has a decent enough garden.

I'll be voting the lescar too!

P.S

(I never realised how many forummers went in there)

Just thought I'd dredge up this thread as it looks like this weekend and next are going to be nice out.

(Didn't realise the Lescar was so highly rated either - having lived here for several years, I've still never been in!)

Any other offers? I quite like the Springvale but that's because I live a few minutes away :)

I know I'm guilty of talking up my local, but the decking at The Shiny Sheff on Lodge Moor is going to be THE place to be this summer.

I've just had lunch there and three pints of cold Strongbow. The decking now has plants all around it, a lit-up tree, uplights for the evening and when it turns cooler, heaters.

The food has improved beyond words and add to this one of the best views of the countryside, it's a little piece of heaven close to home.

in the beer garden at the frances newton last night/ther were morris dancers doin there stuff

if you dont mind tripping over dogs/beards/leftys its a fine way to spend a summer eve.

LOL:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Just thought I'd dredge up this thread as it looks like this weekend and next are going to be nice out.

You read my mind, we're planning on a couple of beers in a nice pub garden tomorrow if the weather continues as it is.

Rutland, Washington, Sheaf View or Lescar