Best Beer Garden In sheff

Club Xes on Carlisle street fully licnesed all night long with Djs loads of seats, plants, trees ,shrubs and vines and cherry blossom

Some of the ones mentioned are a bit pants tbh and have no view at all, might as well sit outside the big tree and watch the traffic.

so far my faves probably norfolk arms up ringinglow, the vulcan at arbourthore also has mint views.

Lescar on Sharrowvale Road, without a doubt.

yeah not a bad place at all

Edited by Panthera

:smile::hihi:

Cheers guys mainly after places close to city centre and round that area or south sheffield

Edited by Panthera

Its not a pub, but the Java Lounge coffee shop on Hillsboro corner has a fantastic area at the back for a coffee, bite to eat and to relax

Another vote for Old Horns - High Bradfield. The great views take away the fact that the beer garden is just a piece of grass at the side of the car park.

Kelham Island Tavern has a great beer garden, as does the Rutland and I will have to say (from what I can remember!) Clud Xes is lovely in the early mornings too!

a bit biased but reckon The Riverside deserves a shout..

a beer garden terrace by a river, watching the ducks go by with a pint in your hand

;)

Some of the ones mentioned are a bit pants tbh and have no view at all, might as well sit outside the big tree and watch the traffic.

so far my faves probably norfolk arms up ringinglow, the vulcan at arbourthore also has mint views.

The Vulcan has been closed for a while and is now a dumping ground so the views around there have changed somewhat..

the rawson spring is nice and walkabout in town

I would agree, those two are probably the best. Hillsborough hotel has a nice elevated patio, and the Gardeners Rest overlooks the river, although it's more like Steptoes yard than a beer garden :)

Hillsborough hotel is very nice. I tried corona extra beer first time from the hotel.