Grenoside/Wharncliffe Crags Walk 29th April

I make this 9 definites for the walk (inc. Andrea), but 8 for the buffet, not including Albert T Smith or Grissom. Will you both advise one way or t`other if you`re coming so ItIsNow can order the buffet chaps. Ta.

Whitemutt's coming along for the walk and the buffet,scubz.

Well I think I have managed to get over the pain barrier as I have returned from a truely fab day out walking on the crags and not had to go to bed!! Straight into the dreaded ironing:( Looking forward to seeing you all on Thursday :D

Another great days walking - really felt that I earned my buffet and a pint at the end. Can't face ironing at the moment - perhaps I will pretend that my shirts are all non-iron ones :) .

I've uploaded photos of today's walk onto http://picasaweb.google.com/neotericwalks/GrenosideWharncliffeCragsWalk29thApril.

Unfortunately the number plate does not show - but take a look at his back :hihi:

Smashing day, great weather, lovely people, what more could a person want? Well, scrummy food of course, and we got that at the Old Harrow Grenoside. Roll on the next Grenoside walk..got a date in mind Karen19?

Ditto to all the above. Too tired to think of anything more original to say:D

I think that was possibly the nicest walk we have done so far! I enjoyed walking through the woods and then up on the top of the crags with the fantastic view, it was breathtaking! I cant believe ive never been to this place before! Great photos Neoteric, i cant remember it saying that on the back of the biker! :hihi:

Special thanks to Karen19 for the yummy cake, and to ItIsNow for the lift there and back. :thumbsup: Oh and thanks to the staff at The Old Harrow too for the excellent food!

Another great days walking - really felt that I earned my buffet and a pint at the end. Can't face ironing at the moment - perhaps I will pretend that my shirts are all non-iron ones :) .

I've uploaded photos of today's walk onto http://picasaweb.google.com/neotericwalks/GrenosideWharncliffeCragsWalk29thApril.

Unfortunately the number plate does not show - but take a look at his back :hihi:

Lovely photos Neoteric, captured the mood of the day perfectly. If they don't influence new people to come along nothing will! On the ones where you've got the walkers on you can see how much fun we had today. Keep up the good work fella!

Smashing day, great weather, lovely people, what more could a person want? Well, scrummy food of course, and we got that at the Old Harrow Grenoside. Roll on the next Grenoside walk..got a date in mind Karen19?

If we are going back into Greno woods on a Thursday eve It will have to be towards end of month as after this Thursday I'm on afternoons following 2. Great pics by the way I can now see what you was doing while I was ironing:)

If we are going back into Greno woods on a Thursday eve It will have to be towards end of month as after this Thursday I'm on afternoons following 2. Great pics by the way I can now see what you was doing while I was ironing:)

Actually I meant a Saturday or Sunday walk, so we can take advantage once again of Matts fantastic buffet at the Old Harrow. Similiar walk to today, but off on those other paths that you know about. What about that Saturday when you can't get on the Sunday?

We could do it a week on Saturday but its not as far as we are now getting use to, I think a Thursday eve would be better cos the sunsets are fab off that view.

We could do it a week on Saturday but its not as far as we are now getting use to, I think a Thursday eve would be better cos the sunsets are fab off that view.

Sorry K19, but I`m obsessed with Matts buffet! Wonder if he'd do one on a thursday night lol?

Anyway, do you think ppl could get there ok at night? We'd have to make it 6.30 start I think, to give ppl a bit more time to get there. Anybody else think this is a good idea, with or without buffet?