Where to buy used office furniture in Sheffield- MEGATHREAD

Place near Bramall Lane, Remar UK..

I bought an office table for my Pc & printer etc + swivel chair almost new from shop on Abbeydale road near car wash £50

There is a new place opened up for second hand office furniture on South Road in walkley.

I bought a beach office desk from there last week and it was a bargain and excellent quality.

They have got plenty of colours and styles of desks to choose from.

The number is 01142 336074 / 07570 785895.

Today, I also saw a shop selling office furniture on Abbeydale Road- somewhere on the LHS [inbound], not far from opposite the old cinema.

There s a office furniture store opened on south rd walkley they ve got loads of really good desks. Good quality too x

Just used Lemark at North Anston trad est for a desk and 2 chairs, great service and great price. Hubby wanted to go to Ikea but we got better quality, cheaper, free delivery and they put the desk together for us in the room it was going in.

I'd recommend these guys.

A lot of offices have been down sizing or relocating in the last five years or so. This means there is a lot of furniture around at good prices.

It might be a good idea if the mods made a sticky thread of all the good second hand office equipment businesses. I'm sure it would help a lot of people working from home, just starting their own business or even experiences businesses refurbishing.

You can pick up stuff up for free on Freegle/freecycle too. I had four different desks, different cupboards and filing cabinets etc. I wanted both offices to be full of matching furniture as I think it gives a good impression to visitors. I gave all our existing furniture (bought by us, not the business) away on Freegle.

I help run a voluntary youth club & we've been looking for a stool with wheels that don't lock when sat on as we also use the stool for moving boxes, we're currently using a chair but its broken & the back gets in the way.

Hi All. I'm after a couple of wood effect filing cabinets but have discovered they are really expensive. Does anyone know of any shops locally that sell office furniture or does anyone have any filing cabinets for sale?

I'm checking Ebay and Gumtree on a daily basis.

Thanks

Emmaus on Blast Lane had some desks and filing cabinets for sale when I visited on Sunday- reasonable prices too