Feeling isolated or lonely?

Thanks dramadiva, it's taken some work and some brutal funding to get where we are, I certainly hope people are getting something out of it.

Just had confirmation of our pc and internet connection today (HURRAH) so we can provide yet another service.

We also have a lovely new tea/coffee lady who will be another asset to the group.

I hope all you North Sheffielders will give it a try, we're by a tram route and we still do drinks and cakes whilst the kids can play - give us a try, we don't bite I promise :)

It's not a business making profit, it's a community group intended to stretch city wide to provide a service which was lacking when my girls were tiny. Now at 18 months I'm glad they can run around rather than being confined to the pushchair or highchair and this was something I wanted to help others with.

Most parents bring lunch too.

What ya got to lose? :)

Hiya everybody

Just a quick roll call, who'd be up for a parents meet up in Hillsborough in the next few weeks?

If I narrow it down to Monday or Tuesday 09:30-12:00 or 13:00-15:00 this will allow anyone with children at school to collect them :)

First thing that springs to mind for me is either a pub beer garden type thing or park if the weather is nice or a coffee somewhere in Hillsboro' all ideas welcome :)

Any wheres good for me but can only do wed-thurs-fri sori

Sorry I didn`t reply to you sheffminxy it`s been a while forgot to get back to you poss days good for me Mon or Weds anytime or mornings any other day will keep watching thread for updates

Yes ... I moved from the South of Sheffield to the North last year and I feel isolated too. PM me if youre interested.

I am in the same boat too.The toddler groups I have gone too are clicky.

Looks like thursday mornings will be best for the most of us?

I'l leave it up to Sheffminxy to sort out.