The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Hey, Shahla are very good at eyebrowing threading and only costs around £7- on Queens road/Chesterfield road, bottom of Wolseley road on the right..

I do eyebrow threading and i charge £6 for eyebrows x

Hi

Does anyone know any good places to get eyebrows threaded either in S5 area or sheffield city centre

Thanks Vic

Hi i do eyebrow threading i am based in hillsborough at headspace hair and beauty on proctor place, near blockbuster, i charge £5 for this service and also offer a range of other treatments at a competitive price. thanks steph

Hi there I do mobile spray tanning for £17.50 I use fake bake solution and have never had any complaints of orangness or uneveness! I offer a range of treatments check out http://www.bonitadestino.co.uk if you are interested or would like more information email me on [email protected]

Thank You

Samantha Cave

http://www.bonitadestino.co.uk

Hiya I have a few questions... Think all treatments would need to be at beauty salons?

Does Flabelos actually work?

What treatments for dark circles under/ around eyes, that work well can you recommend?

What treatments are good for dull skin?

Do any salons have a tanning machine *just* for your face? As mine always tans slower and is naturally paler than my body

Going on holiday next Saturday and would like some french nail extensions..somewhere reasonabily cheap! Any good places?

Why do you want cheap, you get what you pay for. I would recommend Hilary at Robert D's in Hillsborough. Used her for years. Everyone comments on her work.

Spent a lot on holiday clothes so trying to save some before I actuatlly get there! But thanks!:)

do they use the hot wax? had the strip wax before and it hurts like hell :)