The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Can anyone recommend somewhere to have a good (i.e. even and brown, not orange!) spray tan in the Woodseats area? I've got a big event in 10 days where I'm wearing an evening dress and I'm deathly white, so would love a spray tan for a bit of colour. There are quite a few salons in Woodseats but I'm not sure which offer them and where would be best.

Any recommendations?

I had a spray tan done down eccy road. i cant remember the name of it :( but it was really good!! sorry i cant help anymore:mad:

Just checked Immense Beauty's site and they don't offer spray tanning by the looks of it.

We will be soon!!! Just sorting out all the equipment!!

:love:

Can anyone recommend somewhere to have a good (i.e. even and brown, not orange!) spray tan in the Woodseats area? I've got a big event in 10 days where I'm wearing an evening dress and I'm deathly white, so would love a spray tan for a bit of colour. There are quite a few salons in Woodseats but I'm not sure which offer them and where would be best.

Any recommendations?

Try beach club on eccy road-opposite tescos!! Hayley there is brilliant!! :)

does anyone know where to go for laser hair removal, can you have this done privately, dont really fancy having it done in a salon. Has anyone experienced laser hair removal, would yo recommend it.:)

I know illusionz at attercliffe (the purple shop) do it. Not sure the prices as you have to have so many sessions. My aunty had her face done and her stomach and recommends it

Hi,

I offer IPL permanent hair reduction treatment in the privacy of your own home. My prices are very competitive and all my clients have had fantastic results.

Any type of hair can be treated from all areas of the body, any colour except white. It is the quickest form of permanent hair reduction and is virtually pain free.

Feel free to contact me on 07773104565 :-)

Exclusive Full Body Massage at Home

£15.00

Starting 8th - 19th Feb

Contact Natalie on 07792196188 or PM me on here

x

just a tip for anyone wanting a set of nails done i had mine done last night by rachel omally who is on the forum and they are amazing!!! best set of nails that i have ever had on look lovely and had a lovely chat during so if you ever want them doing contact her she is mobile and i would deffinatley recomend her :)

How much did she charge NuNu? x

was 20 and they are well worth the money very strong and look gorgeous :) im very pleased

just a tip for anyone wanting a set of nails done i had mine done last night by rachel omally who is on the forum and they are amazing!!! best set of nails that i have ever had on look lovely and had a lovely chat during so if you ever want them doing contact her she is mobile and i would deffinatley recomend her :)

Thank You For Your Lovley Comments, Enjoyed The Chat Too Funny :hihi:

was just what i needed rach have found a brilliant nail technician and friend at the same time thank you :)