The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

I have silk wrap extentions done by a fully qualified beautitian/nail teq she is mobile and will come to you.pm me for details/number. im very pleased with my nails shes been doing them for over a year now.very proffesional (trained at poseurs)she does a wide range of treatments...waxing..eyelash perming/tinting..foot/hand treatments...nail extentions and silk wrapping your own nails/extentions.full set of nails only £22 ...in the comfort of your own home.pm for further details

hi

could you give me details of the Nail technician you comes to you , please.

i prefer having mobile ,

Regards

Foxy78

Hi, I want to take my elderly Mum for a manicure for her birthday. I was thinking about Mint at Meadowhall but wondered if anyone has any recommendations. I'd like someone who will do a nice job but also someone who is good with older people. I want it to be a good experience for her as it is her 80th birthday. Many thanks.

Forget Mint. They are garbage and you certainly wont get a personal treatment. You would be better picking one local to your mum, that way it coukd become a regulr treat if she enjoys it and they would get to know her :)

Hi can anyone recommend anyone to do a good mobile spray tan in s13 area ? Thank you :)

Can anyone recommend somewhere that is cheap or has any offers on to get some acrylic nails done. Preferably near to woodseats.

Thanks

Can you have your eyelashes tinted as well as having your brows threaded/tinted at Superdrug Meadowhall?? Thanks all x

Is there a good place that does proper pedicures and how much do they charge? When i say proper i mean, they use that machine to get rid of dead skin and discoloured nails and polish etc thanks

Is there a good place that does proper pedicures and how much do they charge? When i say proper i mean, they use that machine to get rid of dead skin and discoloured nails and polish etc thanks

Thats not a proper pedicure. You shouldn't use machines as its difficult to tell how much pressure you are applying. Its easy to damage someones skin or ail bed that way and many places using machines have caused damage.

If you have really thick calloused skin then a chemical peel may be the best way to go until an 'ordinary' pedicure is sufficient. Consider visiting a chiropodist if you need more than the usual cosmetic pedicure.

Hi I'm looking for a good nail salon in Sheffield close to s5 I use to go to market one but the man who did them for me got deported back to his country. I need someone who is good at nail art and what nails last. I prefer Chinese people as they seem to be good at nail art

Thanks

Hi I'm looking for someone to wax my eyebrows. Preferably mobile, I'm based in Malin Bridge/Hillsborough area. Thanks.

Hi, does anyone know anywhere that does sculptured nails using forms in or around Sheffield?

Mobile Therapist required for eyelash extensions on the 24th August 2015 for 2 of us!

Must be qualified and insured.:help:

Edited by Lyns7505

Anyone know of any tanning studios in north Sheffield open on a Monday plz