The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Can anyone recommend a beauty salon for manicure/pedicure treatments in Sheffield, either city centre or S11-end of town? Thanks.

Hi, I'm wanting to have my teeth whitened professionally and I'm expecting to pay a good few hundred pounds, I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend anywhere? My dentist does it but only using gel what you take home and you have to use for 12 weeks for results.

Me too, I've been told about £300, is that what you're expecting to pay.

Hi yes at least that, I've tried looking on Charles Clifford website because I thought they might have done it but can't see anything

hi need someone to wax two peoples eyebrows sometime tommorow preferably mobile in s5

I had mine done at a place off Ecclesall Rd- behind the brewery. It's about £60 x edit - maybe not!!! http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/man-s-hefty-fine-for-illegal-dental-work-1-6750910

---------- Post added 29-07-2014 at 15:10 ----------

hi need someone to wax two peoples eyebrows sometime tommorow preferably mobile in s5

Speak to Erica https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCIQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FBeauty-By-Erica%2F331543922759&ei=MKvXU_PQAui47Abh-oDQDw&usg=AFQjCNGXSOhz5hvHXFrMLuv5odbW8S2gKA&sig2=5iyTY_Hkk-NGjEwtel5RDA&bvm=bv.71778758,d.ZGU:love:

Edited by Victoria1867

Pointless request.... Last reply July! :loopy::rolleyes:

Edited by Angel05

Does anyone know of any good mobile people that do eyelash extensions? I had them done before but I had a bad experience so I'm looking for recommendations this time.

Any recommendations for a mobile beautician? Hubby's away for a couple of nights so my daughter and I are having a pamper night in together. We're looking for nails, eyelash perm and/or false lashes and waxing. We're in S12.

Thanks

Hi im looking for a guy who does massages in sheffield called trevor i need his new number if anyone knows of him can you please get me his recent number thanks!

Mod Note:

Threads merged.

Please do a search before creating a new thread.

Thanks

Hello, has anyone had any treatments done at Glow in Intake? Or any recommendations for silk wraps? :)