The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

I had my eyebrows done at pure threading and beauty salon. They were really good. They do threading or waxing. It only cost me £5. They also do all kunds of of beauty treatments. Resonably priced.

749 abbeydale road

Sheffield S7 2BG

I had my eyebrows done at pure threading and beauty salon. They were really good. They do threading or waxing. It only cost me £5. They also do all kunds of of beauty treatments. Resonably priced.

749 abbeydale road

Sheffield S7 2BG

How long will the threading last before you have to have it done again ?

Hi,

Does anyone know a good make up artist/ salon in central Sheffield for me to get my make up and maybe hair done on Saturday 23rd November morning? Does anyone know if wigs and warpaint on west street does it?

Thanks

Try the make up counters in Debenhams (especially if you have a Beauty Card), John Lewis or Boots. The Ojon counter in Boots will also do free hair styling (not cut or wash) eg straightening, curling

Hi

Im new in Sheffield and I want to know where I can get a hollywood sugarwax? I know a place in Chapeltown, but I would like a place closer to the city centre

Thank you

Hi does anyone know anybody who does mobile lips fillers.. Or anyone that goes to salons etc. thanks x

Hi, looking for someone to do a spray tan in S5, or a shop that does them locally, price as well is anybody knows

---------- Post added 11-01-2014 at 11:20 ----------

Need a spray tan mobile or in S5 need it Monday, prices if you know

Does anyone know of a place in Sheffield or surrounding areas that do IPL treatment on dark pigmentation under the eyes? I can't seem to find anywhere that advertises it as a treatment, and it's something I really want to peruse having done. It would be great if someone could personally recommend somewhere.

I've heard that sleeping on your back helps - over time the pigmentation and swelling moves elsewhere through gravity. I don't know if this is true.

Yes for puffiness?? I'm fair skinned and the blood vessels are a bluish purple under my eyes. I know you CAN have IPL laser treatment on the area, I just need to find a place that offers it as a treatment and is appropriately qualified to perform the procedure.

:)

The dreaded time has come that my daughter has her school prom looming in July this year :roll:

Can anybody recommend somebody that does hair (styling) and makeup in the Sheffield or Rotherham area please.

Trying to avoid going to separate places!

thanks

;)