The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

hi is there anyone that does both hair and spray tanning and is available around 15th 16th august thanks

Never had my nails done before but am looking to get a French manicure. My nails, not fake.

Any recommendations of places at Crystal Peaks, Honey's in Hackenthorpe or mobile appreciated. Also any indicators of a fair price.

Thanks!

Any advice?

I've been having bio sculpture gel over my natural nails for about 3 months. The length grew but I then had many breaks. Some were strengthened with acrylic. I'm tempted to opt for full acrylic instead of the gel but the technician prefers gel.

Would acrylic be better?

Some techs say acrylic damages the nail but I've read it's not the acrylic but the over filing that damages.

I don't want tips. I just want strength with a little bit of length.

Is any beautician free tomorrow to do me some eyelashes. Mine are so short, and half dropping off, need some lovely natural looking ones for a wedding on sunday. thanks in advance.

Any advice?

I've been having bio sculpture gel over my natural nails for about 3 months. The length grew but I then had many breaks. Some were strengthened with acrylic. I'm tempted to opt for full acrylic instead of the gel but the technician prefers gel.

Would acrylic be better?

Some techs say acrylic damages the nail but I've read it's not the acrylic but the over filing that damages.

I don't want tips. I just want strength with a little bit of length.

Hi

Gel and acrylic are both as good as each other for your nails as if high quality products are used and if they are applied correctly. Each nail tech will have a product they like to do the most or prefer the look of but it does really come down to your personal preference. Acrylics only have a bad name as a lot of discount nail bars are using bad products and therefore needing to over file the natural nail. If you are just wanting strength, have you thought about silk? Those look really natural and are thinner.

Hope that helps a bit

Hi,

Anyone know of anybody that does mobile hd brows?

Thanks

Hollywood Waxing

Can anyone recommend somewhere that does Hollywood waxing using hot (not warm/strip) wax. Rotherham area or that side of Sheffield at a reasonable price. Also if you know can you

Advise if there is parking.

Many thanks

Hollywood Waxing

Can anyone recommend somewhere that does Hollywood waxing using hot (not warm/strip) wax. Rotherham area or that side of Sheffield at a reasonable price. Also if you know can you

Advise if there is parking.

Many thanks

I don't know specifically about Hollywood waxing but they do warm waxing and I have used Chrysalis salon for years. Its a really nice salon on Wellgate, Rotherham. Its in the block of shops under the multi storey car park. There is also parking on the main road, a car park just off the main road or up the side road. The owners are Chris and Keely, mention Cheryl suggested them. Here is a link

http://chrysalisbeautyclinicrotherham.co.uk/

I've only read a few pages on this thread but a walk in the fresh air does more for beauty and attractiveness (different things).

So whats not to like about fresh air and being just a little active?

Serious question.

I've only read a few pages on this thread but a walk in the fresh air does more for beauty and attractiveness (different things).

So whats not to like about fresh air and being just a little active?

Serious question.

Fitness and the outdoors is quite different to grooming. One isn't a substitute for the other.

Fair do's. I could say something about beauty coming from within but this thread is not the place for it - even if it should be.