The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Could you tell me if "Nails bt Kate" is the name of the shop? do you have the phone number please....A.[/

hi can anyone reccomend a good nail place in woodseats , ecclesall road . or handsworth , i need acrylics with nail art , and gel toes x x

Hi

I'm looking for a mobile beautician for the S6 area. Would like a fake tan and some eyelashes.

Thanks

Hi

I'm looking for a mobile beautician for the S6 area. Would like a fake tan and some eyelashes.

Thanks

Hi,

Laura at the Lash and Brow Lounge sometimes do mobile for eyelashes. They are individual semi-permanent mink ones, 07523632113

Hi all,

Just had my lashes done with Sian at the beauty salon on Oakbrook road in S11/S10 area as she is only there on Thursdays.

I know she was mobile before (still doing that too) - Just wanted to ay she was amazing and my eyelash extensions look amazing. They were £50 for a full set and because they are mink they feel so light! Think they will be £70 in future but this is an introductory offer!

Her details are - 07969 421663.

Please quote Stephanie if you book with her :)

Hi just wondered if anyone has had there teeth whitened in sheffield?

Where is the best place? How much? And did it work?

Thanks in advance

My daughter had her teeth whitened, it was the most painful thing she ever had done!! She couldn't speak for about 18 hours and we had to text until she felt better. Think very carefully about it...................

My dad had his done at the dentist in Brinsworth and it was really good however his teeth were also quite sensitive but not as bad as the scousemouse's daughters seemed to be. He had it done with the solution in the tooth moulds not the lazer

Does anyone know of anywhere in S6/S5/S10 where I could get my brows shaped within the next couple of hours please?

Looking for a well established mobile technician who can do acrylic and Gelish on evenings in S6 after 6pm. Must be Gelish with full range of colours and high standard of acrylic that doesn't lift after a few days and can be applied thinly! (On my own nails, no tips) inbox me details and any links to your work. If happy would be regular work

Does anybody know any salons anywhere in sheffield really that do a dark spray tan that lasts a few days? xx