The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

After someone who does lash and brow tint, lash ex and acrylics! Pref mobile but no worries if not.

Also, mobile hair stylist and make up artist - need this for a wedding, for 3 adults and 1 child :)

Please PM me details!

Hi, I'm in the early stages of pregnancy and wondered if anyone could recommend a specific type of back massage or salon where I could book a few pamper hours...massage & facial etc.

Please feel free to pm me any companies.

Thanks

Hello im off on holiday in a couple of weeks and wanting to get some eyelash extensions. Just finding it difficult to get anywhere wit 2 kids so i'm wondering if anyone knows or can recomend someone that does this mobile please. I'm in S5 area if that helps. Thankyou

I have mine done by Lisa at Basement firthpark.:)

Do you know a salon or anybody that will come to my house that does HD eyebrows?? I had it done once for my wedding and loved them haven't been happy with my eyebrows since they grow out!! Please help can't find anybody :( Thanks :D

Can anyone recommend a good place for a spray tan in or around s13

Wanting a natural looking tan!

Thanks

Okay, I know this has been covered before. However, all the threads are a little old/dated and I wanted to know if there's any that people highly recommend in 2012!

I drive, so location isn't an issue. Cost and service is. I'd like a nice balance between good quality and affordable.

Thank you in advance.

(If you think you're a comedy genius for saying "I'll do it for free", think again)

Can anyone recommend a good place for a spray tan in or around s13

Wanting a natural looking tan!

Thanks

Beauty Work at Gleadless Townend, S12 are doing St Tropez spray tans at £10.00 at the moment! Their tel no is 0114 2650707

Do you know a salon or anybody that will come to my house that does HD eyebrows?? I had it done once for my wedding and loved them haven't been happy with my eyebrows since they grow out!! Please help can't find anybody :( Thanks :D

If you find anywere/anyone please let me no! :D

If you find anywere/anyone please let me no! :D

I will it's doing my head in now goggled it and just can't find a place!!

Has anyone used Dazzle in S12 for waxing? Or can anyone recommend anywhere else in the area? Thanks :)