The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Im wondering if anybody can recommend anywhere for eyelash extensions in S6, S5, S35 or Barnsley.

Hi

Can anyone recommend anywhere that does eyebrow waxing around the Eccy Road area? Mine are in desperate need of attention!

Thanks

Sam

hi i could get you in saturday if thats any good ? x but im based in s12 intake £5 for eyebrow wax and shape

Asda, maybe boots.. you can get decent ones online for cheap but they take a while to come :/

I think OP means actual extensions, not false eyelashes that you can buy in a shop. I'm not sure on those areas, but I know there are a couple on Ecclesall Road and there abouts x

Im wondering if anybody can recommend anywhere for eyelash extensions in S6, S5, S35 or Barnsley.

Hey honey! I apply semi-permanent eyelash extensions mobile. My website is http://www.immensebeauty.co.uk. Give me a call if you'd like futher details!! 07775431237

can anyone reccomend a good hairdresser that can dye properly, i wont go back to my old one after my permenant colour washed out in a week preferably close ish to wybourn as then i can go during nursery hours.

thanks mods for putting this back on

Edited by CHEZZFAYE

I will remind everybody once again that this thread is NOT for advertising your business - any posts that do so will be removed and are likely to result in the suspension of your account.

Hi

Im wantnig to pamper my girlfriend for her 21st.

Im wanting an experienced therapist as my gf is a therapist herself and has a salon in Sheffield and she knows whats what.

Im wantnig to get her a full body massage, facial and a luxury pedicure. Ideally for the facial, i would prefer to get her a dermalogica facial as its what she uses at home and in the salon.

If anyone could help with either salon recommendations or mobile therapists, can you contact me on here with prices etc

Thanks

Hi there, does any body know anybody that is mobile that would cover s21 area, thats eckington. im wanting a mobile beauty therapist for waxing, and hollywood waxing but im looking for somebody that uses hot wax. can anybody recommend anbody? xx

Hi all, we've recently moved to chapeltown and the missus is looking to find a beauty salon that does waxing and laser hair removal. Ideally it should be in s35 or this side of the city. Any recommendations will be much appreciated!

Hi

Im wantnig to pamper my girlfriend for her 21st.

Im wanting an experienced therapist as my gf is a therapist herself and has a salon in Sheffield and she knows whats what.

Im wantnig to get her a full body massage, facial and a luxury pedicure. Ideally for the facial, i would prefer to get her a dermalogica facial as its what she uses at home and in the salon.

If anyone could help with either salon recommendations or mobile therapists, can you contact me on here with prices etc

Thanks

I had a facial at Estectica in Wath-Upon-Dearne (Rotherham) - they used Dermalogica products and it was the best facial I had ever had. I bought a voucher of Wahanda.com - can't find their website but the address and phone number is 37 West Street, Wath-upon-Dearne, Rotherham, South Yorkshire S63 6PU

01709 878850