The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Hi,

I'm thinking of having eyelash extensions for my upcoming wedding, can anyone recommend a salon that they have 1st hand experience of.

Hi! I use immense beauty! The girls are mobile and are fantastic!! They only charge £40.00 for their lashes and they look AMAZING!! My friends are all jealous!!xx

Hi. Can anyone recommend a good waxing place in the ecclesall/ psalter lane/ London road area??? I normally go to Manchester but have realised it's ridiculus to travel all that way for a bikini wax. Also my nails lady has gone on maternity leave & I need my nails doing, either gel or silks & pedicure.... Can anyone recommend???? Thanks xx

Do not advertise your services on this thread please - if you wish to advertise then please do so via our business directory.

Ive had a spray Tan this weekend from Jess and Sarah at Immense Beauty! Brilliant service and fantastic looking tan! They are mobile so they come to you with a massive tent!! :-)

their website is http://www.immensebeauty.co.uk or 07775431237

does anyone know how much it is to use the sun beds at the place on manor park

:help:hiya,im wanting a french polish on my toes before saturday,im in s2 but drive so location isnt a real problem but i do work so opening hrs mite be,not wanting to pay ridiculous prices either,cheers

they normally have an offer on £10 for 30 mins

Hi I am wanting a french polish pedicure, nice and cheap price ideally ! :)

THANKS! :)

I'm looking for a decent nail technician to do my nails at home in acrylic, tonight ideally about 6-6.30pm ish.

I'm in S6 and I want to stress that I want someone who's been at it a while as i've had a few disasters over the years that have fallen straight off.

I'm at work all day so please PM me if you're free this PM preferably with photos of your work.

I usually go to top nails on Eccy Road and like them hard wearing, pretty thin and square tipped. I have no tips on, they're my nails.

Thanks in advance.

Just posted in the jobs section as I need someone mobile to do mine tonight.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=829927

If anyone is interested, PM me.

I know it's not an 'actual' emergency but could really do with them doing this evening due to work commitments and plans over the weekend.

Thanking you!!!

Hi! I use immense beauty! The girls are mobile and are fantastic!! They only charge £40.00 for their lashes and they look AMAZING!! My friends are all jealous!!xx

Awwww THANK YOU!!! xxx :D

Hi I am looking for a mobile nail technician who can do minx nails or similar, it's for my Mum who is currently in the Macmillan Pallative Care Unit in the Northen General Hospital and cannot leave at the moment due to her condition, however she is desperate to get her nails done! Don't worry she has her own room and we have cleared it with the staff. Would be great if someone can do it, will make her very happy.. required asap. please call 0114 2812954