The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

i know theres probably a reply in here somewhere but instead of going through them all does anyone do mobile spray tans in the S14 area please? Thanks

Sorry I can't help other than to say press the button marked "search this thread" and enter "spray tan S14" into the search box then you won't have to manually search through the posts.

The wife is not getting any younger and is thinking about having Botox treatment . Can anyone recommend a clinic in Sheffield who will do a good job ? :help:

PS . I think the wife still looks fine , but she has got this Botox idea in her head :loopy:

Hello

Can anyone recommend a late night salon Friday's? My friend and I want treatments at the same time about 6:30ish? Any ideas?

Hi,

Does anyone know of any good and cheap Asian threading salon in Sheffield? I really need to get my eyebrows threaded but dont want to pay the price I would have to in Debenhams!

Thanks a lot!

Anyone know of any tanning studios in north Sheffield open on a Monday plz

Funky Divas Salons

Inside Morrisons at Hillsborough

Open 7 days Inc Sundays

2 Stand up Sunbeds

50 p Per min

60 Min for £20

100 Min for £35

Looking for somewhere to have HD brows done, they use semi permanent tint and I wondered if people can recommend a salon/place where the brows are not only nicely done (and actually look natural if you ask them for a natural look:roll:) but also the tint lasts longer. Some don't last long at all!

Thank you in advance :)

Hi can anyone tell me where I can get a led lamp & gel nail polish plus wipes from in Sheffield please.

Can anyone advise me where to go for an affordable manicure in Sheffield???

Hi

I am probably going to get some criticizing responses to this post about how superficial and shallow I am but what the hell ...... I am 47 years old and recently I have felt old and saggy and when I look in the mirror I LOOK old and saggy!!!!! My body isn't too bad because I exercise and anyway I can keep that covered but my face is another matter. I don't mind paying to look better but it it's deciding what to have done, I have had filler and botox in the past and although happy with the results it only improves the specific area where it is done and the effect I am looking for is to lift and firm the whole face. I have looked at thread lifts, eye lifts, jowl lifts, acid peels, non surgical facelifts etc. I am so confused and I really need this to boost my confidence please can anyone advise????????

Looking for a mobile nail technician to come to my house next week and do me a full set of acrylics with Gel polish? Thanks

Does anyone know where we can buy Essie chrome (mirrored silver) nail varnish from? My mum is after some but all I can see on ebay is one the same name but its not showing the shiny chrome look. The colour looks like any other silver nail polish. Shes looking for the bright mirror sliver finishe that looks like nail foils not varnish.

---------- Post added 09-06-2016 at 21:16 ----------

Hi

I am probably going to get some criticizing responses to this post about how superficial and shallow I am but what the hell ...... I am 47 years old and recently I have felt old and saggy and when I look in the mirror I LOOK old and saggy!!!!! My body isn't too bad because I exercise and anyway I can keep that covered but my face is another matter. I don't mind paying to look better but it it's deciding what to have done, I have had filler and botox in the past and although happy with the results it only improves the specific area where it is done and the effect I am looking for is to lift and firm the whole face. I have looked at thread lifts, eye lifts, jowl lifts, acid peels, non surgical facelifts etc. I am so confused and I really need this to boost my confidence please can anyone advise????????

Go to Chrysalis in Rotherham and have crystal clear, peel, Caci non surgical or demo fillers. They also do some odd skin pricking treatment. The non surgical Caci will be good but you have to have them done regularly. Its like a muscle workout for the face.

http://chrysalisbeautyclinicrotherham.co.uk/index.html

Tell them Cheryl recommended you to go there. I have been going for years and know them well.

Hi where is the best place around hillsborough for nail extensions or does anyone know a mobile technician that would come to deepcar???