The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Anyone know of any tanning studios in north Sheffield open on a Monday plz

There are a few places in Hillsborough. SunKiss is definitely open on Mondays.

This thread has been not used for some time.

I've been looking at the home ipl devices, mainly the viss machine.

From what i've been reading they are no use for actually doing anything, i thought it's been 5 years since someone on here was saying they a bit naff, has the technology for the home laser hair removal changed?

i've even taken some of the advice and looked to buy a real second hand ipl machine to use then sell when i'm done, but i've read this article saying not to buy one

hptgroup.eu/component/k2/item/79-second-hand-ipl-machines-the-difference-between-cheap-and-good-value

Can someone give me some advice on if the home systems are different and if not is buying second hand worth it?

Or should i just give up and go to a proper salon?

Where in sheffield can i get a foot massage only !!! ?

I realise this maybe something of a personal service but wondered if there was a place to go for feet to be massaged

Hi. Can anyone recommend somewhere local for shellac nails? I'm thinking Chapeltown, Grenoside, Hillsborough areas? Thank you ☺️

Does anyone know that does Eyebrow Threading in Aston/Swallownest area that is really good?

Hiya.

I'm looking for a new professional nail technician - I live in dronfield woodhouse but prepared to travel - really disappointed with the place i usually go to then last one i found came to my house but the quality of her nails was appalling!

I'm looking for acrylic nails finished to a high standard - any ideas anyone? xoxo

Hi,

I'm in S8 (Meersbrook). Wondering if anyone can recommend a mobile nail technician who offers appointments on Sundays...hoping for something this Sunday, last minute I know!

Thanks.

I have a Halloween party to attend on Saturday night and I'm terrible with make up.

Does anyone know of someone who can do my make up/face paint for me?

Any contacts would be greatly appreciate it.

Please PM me or post in the thread with any recommendations.

Many thanks.

Why not watch some youtube 'how to' videos? It's easier than you think.

I have a Halloween party to attend on Saturday night and I'm terrible with make up.

With it being Hallowe'en, isn't that a good thing?

i know theres probably a reply in here somewhere but instead of going through them all does anyone do mobile spray tans in the S14 area please? Thanks