The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Has anyone had any experiences of recro beauty on ecclesall road?

I have heard they offer IPL hair removal and would like to know if it works or not?

Thanks

Hi ladies

Does anybody have any reviews on this salon, Recro Beauty on Eccy Rd?

Thanks x

Can anyone recommend a place for a manicure either in the city centre, Crystal Peaks or S12 areas?

Hi girls! Would highly recommend 'Fake It' mobile nails and beauty.

Call Gina on 077360544787 - Excellent service! :)

Does she do mobile Pedicure?

Can anyone recommend a place for a manicure either in the city centre, Crystal Peaks or S12 areas?

I go to Powertan on Hackenthorpe shops. Sarah does me a nice French polish. :)

URGENT!!!!

I've had my manicure and pedicure for tomorrow cancelled and I'm getting married on Friday! I literally have no other time to get them done and I really need to have them done by half 12 at the latest.

Is there anyone who can come for a home appointment in Manor Top area tomorrow morning please?? The earlier the better and also looking not to pay more than £40. Message me if you can.

Thanks

Hi jus wondering if any1 knows that could come to my home either tuesday or Wednesday to do mine and my friends nails acrylic and nail and can also do waxing cheap

Thankyou

Hi All, Was just wondering if anyone knew of any nail salons open in the S6 or City center areas on Sunday today?!

Really want to get my nails done and I've heard shellac is very good, lasts a long time and doesn't chip.

Can anyone recommend me a good and reasonably priced salon to get it done? Thanks!

Hi does anybody know a mobile nail technician that does silk wrap please? s12/s13

Hi does anybody know a mobile nail technician that does silk wrap please? s12/s13

Have you had these done before? I started off with silk wrap but the quickest, strongest and best finish (assuming you use someone experienced) is acrylics.

Have you had these done before? I started off with silk wrap but the quickest, strongest and best finish (assuming you use someone experienced) is acrylics.

I much preferred silk wraps to acrylics, when I had nail extensions/ wraps. I found the acrylic too thick and clumsy. the silk wraps were more delicate (and by that i don't mean that they were not robust) and to my mind, more natural-looking.