The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Wanting a pamper party for my birthday for someone to come and do beauty treatments at my house, does anyone know anyone that does it????????????????????????????????????????????????????? thanks

does anyone know of any mobile hairdressers who do brazilian blow drys? :)

Just been to the Lash and Brow Lounge which is now inside Bella Freya (used to be Brown Sugar) on ecclesal road and my eyelashes look aaaamazing! The girl said they are doing full-sets for £35 for the next few weeks and it's normally £75 (ouch) number if anyone wants it 07523632113.

Just been to Flirties Derbyshire Lane S8 to have my lashes done, they are the best! great offer on at the moment full set lashes for £40 (usually £75) you can choose your own length & style! I've had them before and they lasted me 5 weeks and infills are only £20!!! call them on 0114 258 8000.

Just say a MASSIVE thanks to Chezzfaye, for today. Such a polite, professional job. Had my nails done by her (acrylics) and they feel so strong and can imagine they'll last a long time. Had to contact her at short notice - to sort me out and she did, even though she was quite busy with other customers today. Brill service. And a huge thank you again! x

Hey all, I need advice...

I am a sporty 31yo male who enjoys and really needs regular massage. Problem is cash so I have been going to the college but they have now stopped doing gents massage which is devastating as it was only about 8 quid for full body. Can anyone suggest anyone who is good value. They will have a customer for life if they are any good! I live in s14 but can travel. Pm me details please. Thank you!

Does anyone know anywhere in the city centre or S6 that does Shellac? I don't want a manicure, just the polish. I've been having Gelish put on but it has wrecked my nails as the place that does it file it off, rather than soaking it off. The last time I tried to soak it off myself and it barely moved! - guess that's why it's only a tenner!

Does anyone know anywhere in the city centre or S6 that does Shellac? I don't want a manicure, just the polish. I've been having Gelish put on but it has wrecked my nails as the place that does it file it off, rather than soaking it off. The last time I tried to soak it off myself and it barely moved! - guess that's why it's only a tenner!

Sorry to hear its ruined your nails, some technicians annoy me so much being lazy and not doing things properly gives us a bad name. Any nail treatment done properly will not ruin, damage or hurt in the process it's the application and removal that does the damage. Gelish is an amazing product provided your tech does follows proper guidelines for it.

I know we are in a recession but if something's really cheap it's cheap for a reason.

I know a lot of salons claim to offer shellac and other well known branded treatments like gelish but there actually fakes! So becareful.

Best advice I can give you to find an actual salon/technician that offers genuine treatments is to go on net and visit either CND (makers of shellac) salon finder or nail harmony (gelish makers) salon finder and they will list them for you.

Edited by LolliB

Can anyone recommend a mobile nail tech that does shellac or gellish in s6? Thanks

Can anyone recommend a mobile nail tech that does shellac or gellish in s6? Thanks

Let me know please if you find one as my mum in s6 also wants mobile shellac x

Had my lashes done today by Jess from Immense Beauty - http://www.immensebeauty.co.uk

Ive had them done a few times by Jess and I just wanted to recommend her! The lashes are thick and full and you can chose your lenght etc! Shes only charging £35 too!!

Love them!!

Hi, I'm wanting some extensions 22" brown either weaved in or individual per bonded hair would prefer you to provide the hair but needed I could get it

Can any one recommend any one or do you do it you self please help wanting them doing before Christmas I'm in intake area or would travel to you