The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

anyone do nail extentions for about £10 in sheffield im going to a wedding on sat but can only have them on till tues because of work??

The least I have ever paid is £25 for a full set, you may be better getting a diy kit from boots and getting a friend to put them in for you, they don't look too bad painted and also they won't totally wreck your real nails. Are your nails too short to have a shellac french manicure, they look great.

hi thank you i have found someone to do them, im a beautian so cant have them on so only need them for sat

Anyone know a salon that does gelish extensions and sugaring? Ta x

anyone do nail extentions for about £10 in sheffield im going to a wedding on sat but can only have them on till tues because of work??

Hi all ive just passed my Nail Course and im offering Acrylic nails for just £10 to get some experience.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ljsnails?sk=wall

Good Evening all!

I am looking for someone to do me some good quality nail extensions some time THIS WEEK in the S8 area. I don't mind whether I get them done at home or in a salon, I just need someone good quality as I am sick of shoddy work! I am a technician myself but would just like to be pampered!

Any reccomendations? xxx

I recently visited Lynda V Price using a Groupon voucher for a Cut and Intense Conditioning Treatment With Blow Dry cost £16 (value £45.00) I decided to add to the treatment and have highlights and a background colour to cover the grey, I have short hair. This came to £83.00 onto of the voucher I had already purchased. So in all this whole service came to £128.00!

I personally think that this is rather excessive; having visited many different salons in Sheffield the cost came as a rather nasty shock.

I was reasonably pleased with the cut and colour, although decided to cut my own fringe as I wasn't satisfied with how they had cut it. I did question the price the following day and was told that they had overcharged me by £10 they apologies and offered a refund to my card, unfortunately I didn't have my card on me at the time, the next time I phoned they told me that I had overpaid by £5! And offered my voucher for £16.00 as an alternative to a refund, quite honestly I have no intention of returning to this overpriced Salon. The other treatments in the Spa area seem comparable to other salons, but if you are using a Groupon Voucher they will try and sell you other stuff to bump this up.

I would suggest you shop around and check prices of other salons.

Hi I'm wanting a mobile beauty technician that does acrylic nails and pedicures thank you pm with details

Hi,

I really haven't got the time to go through 90 pages on the megathread, so was just wondering if anyone could kindly let me know any salons that do this treatment, or mobile therapists. Tomorrow would be fab, but I appreciate this is very last minute.

Thank you.

hi theres a salon at littlemmor in chesterfield called mirage its in the parade of shops along with a motor mania spar, cafe, laundry sorry but i dont know the number you could give them a try. my wife as been there to have something done to her eye brows regards steve

I use Eileen at St James Hair & Beauty, near Millhouses park. She does a really good job.