The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Where is the best place in sheffield to get a decent set of acrylic nails done? I'm wanting somewhere kinder cheap and also a place that does good designs too like the 3d effects a lot of people seem to be having done, the bows etc. Quite a few people has told me there is a shop in Hillsborough that does them!! :)

Try Demi at burton street, really reasonable and does all sorts or nail art. 07545546787, she is based at the old school on burton st just up from morrisons. ( not open on a Monday).

Spray tan at s12- Just wanted to know if anyone had one and the price.

Hi! I do mobile spray tanning! My number is 07775431237 and i use Fake Bake. The tans are £18.00 for a full body which i go over twice if thats what you want! xx :hihi:

Not everyone is happy with Acrylics and wraps. If you want a product that will help grow your OWN nails then VITRY nail repair treatment from Amazon is the best product I've ever used. It really does make your nails stronger. I've tried everything over the years but nothing has ever worked until I discovered VITRY. My nails are really lovely and people think their false, I get asked about them all the time. Give it a go, it's much cheaper than paying out every month on salon costs.

Spray tan at s12- Just wanted to know if anyone had one and the price.

Beauty Work on Gleadless Road do spray tans - they use Fake Bake and are really good. Tel: 0114 2650707

Still looking for a salon doing lash extensions or offers on these.The ones that last a few weeks not party ones .:)

Still looking for a salon doing lash extensions or offers on these.The ones that last a few weeks not party ones .:)

Flirties on Derbyshire lane has KGB deal on for semi permanent lashes plus eyebrow tint and wax for £16. If offer ended, give her a ring as she may still let u have it and pay her £16 direct. These lashes last a good few weeks

hi im planning on having my eyebrows semi perminant tattoed just wondering if anyone has had this done and where is the best place to go for it.

Wheres the best place to get acrylic nails in Sheffield?

I have really short nails so the tend to fall off pretty quickly!

Also where is cheap to get them done?

Thanks

Hey all,

The beautician at Wigs and Warpaint who did a FANTASTIC Brazilian wax has left the salon, and they wouldn't tell me her full name so I can't find her to book a wax with her.

So I have two questions/requests:

1) Her first name was Nicola. Does anyone know her full name and which salon she is working at now? If so, please let me know and I'll book an appointment with her post-haste!

2) If no-one knows her whereabouts, can any of you other Forum-ers reccommend a good waxer in Sheffield City Center and the surrounding area? I live in Crookesmore and dont have a car so need to be able to get their fairly easily.

A good waxer should: be quick, be friendly, do a thorough job - no stray hairs left!!

Any help would be appreciated ladies.

(If any of you know someone who works with thick hot wax rather than strip wax then that would be extra awesome)

Thanks.

:heyhey::heyhey:Hi this is Nicola so glad you liked my work pm me and i will tell you where i am now:o:bigsmile:

Creepy men, please resist the temptation to reply to this post.

It doesn't make you look funny or clever. It's just a bit sad.