The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Hi,

Been in to Beautie Spot @ Sol Casa and they do have laser lipo trials again this week for £25.00...

Worth a go!

I'm thinking of having my eyebrows threaded but at the moment, they are a little bit over plucked.

Has anyone had this done? And do they need to be quite 'thick' to work with? Roughly how many weeks would I need to grow them out?

Really don't fancy going to work with a mono-brow!

Any advice appreciated....

It's not really much different to plucking IMO so just do the same amount of growing and talk about what you want before they start! :)

dont have them done at debenhams in meadowhall they made a rite mess of mine.

Hi, I've had my brows threaded a few times, I think the results are better than tweezing or waxing. You could try your local superdrug store, they do it for £5.00.

There's an eye brow bar in Crystal Peaks.

Not cheap - think it costs £8.50 - but the girls are good.

Hi, I've had my brows threaded a few times, I think the results are better than tweezing or waxing. You could try your local superdrug store, they do it for £5.00.

Do all Superdrugs do it?

Where is the best place in sheffield to get a decent set of acrylic nails done? I'm wanting somewhere kinder cheap and also a place that does good designs too like the 3d effects a lot of people seem to be having done, the bows etc. Quite a few people has told me there is a shop in Hillsborough that does them!! :)

Hi

Can someone please point me in the right direction (with their own personal experience if possible) of where I can train to do Gel and Acrylic nails training asap that wont cost the earth and wont take over 8 months?? I have been looking for a while and emailed a few places but received no replies!! :roll: I am willing to learn and have been buying my kit for quite a while now so am keen to get cracking.

Thanks

Donna :)

I have had some training at eye candy in Rotherham who are really good for nails.

Spray tan at s12- Just wanted to know if anyone had one and the price.

Edited by pinkgirl
no title due to post being moved