The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

If anyone can recommend a mobile nail technician who is qualified to do acrylic nails and Gelish in the S6 area please PM me. Only interested in Gelish rather than other Gel systems at the moment and need someone who can do evenings after 6pm. Basically I have acrylic nails with gelish over the top on my natural nails and I'm after someone who has been doing it a few years with images of their own work they can send! Thanks

Does anyone know anyone or any places that will do a 'package' deal for both nails and a spray tan?? And have appointments for this week???

I will do I'll pm you x

I've PM'd you back, twice, i dont know if they've sent as theyre not showing in my sent box........ :huh:

Does anyone know anyone or any places that will do a 'package' deal for both nails and a spray tan?? And have appointments for this week???

Yes - Beauty Work have a deal on - their number is 0114 2650707

first post though have been looking at this thread for a while, I want to find someone who does decent individual lashes. In my experience I have had ones that were expensive but didnt last, ones that did last but went in all directions, ones that stuck to my eyelids, I'm just a disaster. I dont want katie price catterpillars just natural looking ones that last a reasonable time and dont cost the earth. If anyone has found someone that does fab lashes please share the joy!!!

first post though have been looking at this thread for a while, I want to find someone who does decent individual lashes. In my experience I have had ones that were expensive but didnt last, ones that did last but went in all directions, ones that stuck to my eyelids, I'm just a disaster. I dont want katie price catterpillars just natural looking ones that last a reasonable time and dont cost the earth. If anyone has found someone that does fab lashes please share the joy!!!

Hi! I use Sarah and Jess from immense beauty, they are mobile so they come to you!

I've been having their lashes on for nearly a year now and I love them! They can make them as natural looking or thick as you like!

Mine last about 3-4 weeks between infills but I've found that sometimes I hardly need any replacing.

They charge £40 and infills are £20.

The website is http://www.immensebeauty.co.Uk or 077754 31237

They really are very good and can't recommend them enough!!

Thank you for the recommendation, also thanks for the reply by pm, I dont have enough posts to reply by pm.

Try Ruth and Katie at B Beautiful on Howard Road, Walkey. They use Lash Perfect lashes and they look really natural. They charge £45 usually but often have special offers on. Infills are £20.

Have you thought about having your own lashed dyed? My lashes are quite long and I can't have them any longer as I wear specs. I have my own lashes permed and dyed every two to three months. The difference is amazing even without adding mascara. The perm makes them curl up a bit so you can see them against your eyelid. They don't look curly or false.

I can highly recommend beautyworks at gleadless townend for nails - I had silk nails done at pretty short notice and they are the best I've had for a long long time.

Im going to get my teeth whitened can anyone recommend anywhere that is actually good heard lots of bad reviews