The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

:|Hi All took up the special offer of beauty treatments by Lynda V Price on Ecclesall Rd. Very impressed :)and excellent value. 2 treatments for £25 available via Groupon or Travel Zoo. I had a clarins facial, back and neck massage. Friend had manicure and facial. I have recommended to my friends at work, so it must be ok (in my view)... Normal prices arent cheap though...

hey

ive never had a facial but i am really thinking about getting one done but dont know where the best place to go for one is also looking for someone who can do indian head massages is there anyone out there that can do either of these treatments mobile or from home? or can recomend a good place to go for one?

Thanks

Hi I had a facial done at elements spa in rotherham and that was really good. My dad has had an indian head massage done there as well and he said that was really good too. I don't know if Rotherham is a bit far for you though

I've just had my nails done at Baron's Nail and Beauty in Mosborough and couldn't be more pleased, had gel overlays and they are super shiny and tough as well! Such friendly staff - definately recommend, they also do beauty treatments and spray tans; http://www.baronsnails.co.uk/

Hi, I know its a while since you posted but I am a mobile nail technician if you are ever in need of one again :)

how much do you charge and could you do at very short notice ?:help:

Hi can anyone help me with any places in Sheffield Town Centre that do eyebrow shaping?

Need them doing today!!!

Thanks everyone xXx

theirs a woman in debenhams who threads them its £10

Hiya, is anyone a mobile hairdresser & nail tech? (acrylics)

I'm looking for couple of things a hair dresser to dye m cut 2 colours, cut just little trim of ends, Also does anyone know anywhere that sells fake bake spray tanning solution for a spray gun.... Thanks Beckie x

Why don't you have an actiderm pamper party? As a host you will get to try and inch loss body wrap (guaranteed to lose 3-11 inch) and receive free gifts. All your guests will be able to have a mini facial using our amazing skin care which includes botox in a bottle.

Inbox me for more info or a catalogue x