The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

hey im looking for someone to do 2 sets of nails, must be mobile as my sister doesnt get home till 6pm between now and the 8th of september be been looking at glitter nail tips (white, ivory or silver) with nail art or maybe bit of 3d nail art if you could pm me with prices and ill hget back in touch thanks beck x

Can anyone recommend somebody reasonably priced to do me a manicure? Im thinking a french manicure and I need it the day before my wedding, so on the 29th september (thursday). I dont mind travelling as long as its nearish S12. There is RED salon but I dont know if its any good? Anyone help?

I could fit you in at Carina's salon in Kimberworth

Hi Ladies

Can anyone recommend a good mobile nail technician who does either gelish or shellac manicures?

Thanks!

xx

Hi all

Mods can I request that you leave this here until tomorrow evening (6th Sept) before merging or deleting please as I have tried to megathread but things sometimes get lose and I wanted suggestions pretty quickly. Thanks :)

I am after acrylic/gel/silk nail extensions- I like them squarish (not too square obv, rounded edges), shortish and thin rather than clumpy and thick. Not after anything fancy just white tips (pref the white tips to start with rather than painted white), and maybe some nail art depending on price. I have £20 maximum to spend on them, £25 at a push. I normally have mobile but my daughter has a sickness bug so would rather go tomorrow alone to have them done in a salon while my mum watches her. Anywhere in Sheffield pref not city centre due to parking but can do. Thanks x

Me again- desperately needed now so again mods if you could leave this here until tonight then delete or merge that would be ace. Last post I made didt get any replies and the title of this may be better ;)

Can anyone suggest salons that do good nail extensions £30 or less please- tried both in crystal peaks but full and the ones in Meadowhall are too expensive. Not sure if there are any salons in the S8 or S14 areas that are decent? Urgent now- had to leave until last min due to LO being ill and need them doing before tomorrow. Anyone sugegst any nail places- either s8 or surrounding areas or city centre... or anywhere in Sheffield in fact! Thanks x

Me again- desperately needed now so again mods if you could leave this here until tonight then delete or merge that would be ace. Last post I made didt get any replies and the title of this may be better ;)

Can anyone suggest salons that do good nail extensions £30 or less please- tried both in crystal peaks but full and the ones in Meadowhall are too expensive. Not sure if there are any salons in the S8 or S14 areas that are decent? Urgent now- had to leave until last min due to LO being ill and need them doing before tomorrow. Anyone sugegst any nail places- either s8 or surrounding areas or city centre... or anywhere in Sheffield in fact! Thanks x

Well thanks a bunch, mods!!!! Cheers for that.

I've decided the time has come to get me some of this 'miracle' wrinkle treatment before my face gets cast as Nora Batty's stockings :(

I would love some info on any great Botox providers in Sheffield, preferably tried and tested ones that people have had good results from ;) (a heads up on ones to avoid is appreciated too!)

Thanks in advance! :help:

A small update (and a tiny bump for Miss S :) )

I have been thoroughly botoxed 3 weeks ago and I'm thrilled! I haven't had any adverse results and none of the terrible tight faced/trout pout (I know they are nothing to do with botox but some think it's all the same thing) predictions came true :clap: I used a lady who was recommended to me on here and she was great :love: I had a small retouch yesterday in one of my eyebrow muscles, it seems one side is stronger than the other on my face...must be all those Roger Moore impressions :roll: and I'm happy to recommend Mrs Botox to anyone, especially first timers, who fancies trying it.

Hi all, I am looking for a spray tan, but would need it earlish on friday morning, before 10. I want someone to come to me in S36 or i would travel to them. Any ideas?

x

Hi all, I am looking for a spray tan, but would need it earlish on friday morning, before 10. I want someone to come to me in S36 or i would travel to them. Any ideas?

x

Don't forget you'll need to wash the guide off before your event

A small update (and a tiny bump for Miss S :) )

I have been thoroughly botoxed 3 weeks ago and I'm thrilled! I haven't had any adverse results and none of the terrible tight faced/trout pout (I know they are nothing to do with botox but some think it's all the same thing) predictions came true :clap: I used a lady who was recommended to me on here and she was great :love: I had a small retouch yesterday in one of my eyebrow muscles, it seems one side is stronger than the other on my face...must be all those Roger Moore impressions :roll: and I'm happy to recommend Mrs Botox to anyone, especially first timers, who fancies trying it.

Haha.. cheers.. got em done, absolutely zero thanks to SF and it's over-moderating! *awaits contact us blurb or deletion of post*.... o well!

just had my nails done by Omalley4241 she is such a lovely lass and has done one brillant job on my nails. i love them so much and she come highly recomended!! Thanks xxxxxx