The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

hi , just wondering if anyone does waxing, acrylic nails (for fingers) ,minx nails(for toes) ? I would prefer a mobile technician or salon near ecclesfield which could do them all , I'm loking for someone preferably next mon/tues thanks.

Hi i do minx , acrylic , but i dont do waxing im afraid , just threading x

For the a limited time we have a special holiday must have offer ...

Eyelash Tint, Eyebrow Tint, Eyebrow wax n shape and toe paint for the price of £15.00

also.......

...Nail extensions still on offer £18.00 (usual price £25.00) limited time only

minx nails £15.00 (usual price £25.00)

20% off all waxing treatments over £10.00

to make an appointment please call 01142646176 or email me at nails_beauty132@yahoo.co.uk thanks or you can inbox me

http://www.airsalon132.co.uk

Had my lashes done again today by the girls from Immense Beauty!! Love love love them! They look and feel so natural! Cant even feel them on my eyes!

Always brilliant service and Jess and Sarah are lovely! Id definitely recommend these girls!

Had my lashes done again today by the girls from Immense Beauty!! Love love love them! They look and feel so natural! Cant even feel them on my eyes!

Always brilliant service and Jess and Sarah are lovely! Id definitely recommend these girls!

Awww Thank you so much!! :love:

See you next week for your spray tan!

xxx

http://www.immensebeauty.co.uk

Check out our special offers!!

Mobile spray tanning-only £18.00

Semi permanent eyelash extensions + a spray tan for only £50.00!

Semi permanent eyelash extensions only £40.00

Spray Tan and pedicure only £30.00

See-www.immensebeauty.co.uk for more details or call 077754 31237

Xx

need someone from sheffield that can do me a set of acrylic nails before thursday!! urent please comment or text e 07853083502!!! thankx x

:hihi:did you find anyone to do your nails? i could really use someone 2!

Thanks

try Beach Club on Ecclesall Road opp Tesco 0114 2684249

looking for advice on whether to offer a new bespoke nail art sevice. if you could pop by my facebook page and vote on whether its a good idea or a bad one i would be greatful

Hello Ladies The bodyshop at home currently have 30% off All products....until July 7th only!! Pm me for order/party details...also anyone who hosts a party will receive a FREE treatment and with 150 pounds worth of sales at your party you will receive £25 of FREE shopping and with £230 pounds worth of sales or more you will receive your free £25 PLUS 70% off further purchases!! There's no catch just a free fun evening with fabulous products on fabulous offers for you and your guests! Any who books before 7 pm tomorrow will receive a further free gift!!! Jemma x