The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Hi, I do mobile spray tanning. It would be a bit difficult to just do the top half of your legs as they might look a bit silly being brown only on the top as it would be difficult to blend unless you are already brown?

My full body tans are £18.00 and i come to you. Or you can just have your full legs done for £10.00,

see http://www.immensebeauty.co.uk for more details!

x

id like to have a spray tan done but only on my top half and my legs - do ppl do this and how much should it cost? xx

hahaha sorry i mean on my top half of my body, and all my legs not just top of my legs hehe that would look silly ur right xx

hahaha sorry i mean on my top half of my body, and all my legs not just top of my legs hehe that would look silly ur right xx

Hehe!!

Yes!! Top of half of your body + legs would be fine!! A lot of peope just have that done!!xx

That's what I thought you meant when I read it but then when you got a reply i thought I must of read it wrong

hi

looking for a bit of advice my friends getting married in august im going to be a bridesmaid i was thinking about having a fake tan done but have never had one done before and i am very nervous about it lol

which is the best to have done i.e the st tropaz that the apply or spray on etc also is it advisable to have one done before so i know what it will be like also is there anything i have to do before? sorry about all the questions i am a newbie xx

I had a st tropaz spray tan yesterday, it's a lovely colour. I'm really pale but it doesn't look dead fake. It's the first one I've had, I'd have a practice one first to make sure you like it

Also you need to moisturise each day for the week before, shave 24 hours or more before and no deoderant or make up on the day. Oh and exfoliate the night before but they should tell you all that when you book x

has anyone had minx nails done at k2 hair on ecclesall road?

Awww only just seen this!! Thanks so much honey!!! x:)

hey i had my eyelashes done by the girls at Immense Beauty yesterday and i love them!! they look so natural and pretty and i cant feel them on my eyes at all im so impressed!! they have an offer on at minute where its £35 for a full set i would deffinatley recomendnd them :)

Hi,

Does anyone know where abouts in sheffield you can get the HD brows treatment and how much is it?

thanks xx

Hi,

Does anyone know where abouts in sheffield you can get the HD brows treatment and how much is it?

thanks xx

£25 St James hair & beauty on Abbeydale rd.

For the a limited time we have a special holiday must have offer ...

Eyelash Tint, Eyebrow Tint, Eyebrow wax n shape and toe paint for the price of £15.00

also.......

...Nail extensions still on offer £18.00 (usual price £25.00) limited time only

minx nails £15.00 (usual price £25.00)

20% off all waxing treatments over £10.00

to make an appointment please call 01142646176 or email me at nails_beauty132@yahoo.co.uk thanks :) or you can inbox me

http://www.airsalon132.co.uk