The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Hi, anyone know where I can get good priced Jessica Nail Products in Sheffield?

Thanks in advance

I haven't had much luck with Jessics they made my nails peel like crazy. Have you tried OPI?.

I haven't had much luck with Jessics they made my nails peel like crazy. Have you tried OPI?.

I buy OPI from QVC. My nails are now in good condition. I think John Lewis sells it as well.

Full Body Massage ONLY £18.00 (normal price £35) this Thurs and Friday.

Call Natalie on 07792196188 or PM me on here.

Hi. I'm wanting somebody to give me some make up tips & a lesson for an upcoming wedding but I've noticed that once the word 'wedding' is mentioned, people triple their prices! I basically want a smokey eye effect to be shown to me as I can't quite get the hang of it & which make up products are the best to be used. Am I best going to somewhere like Boots, & if so, which brand would people recommend?

Thanks

Looking for a Gelish nail technician around S8?

Cheers.

High Street Hair and Beauty at Dronfield (which is good and does Bio Sculpture Gel - £30 for first visit, £23 for infills)

I've heard Moorview do Gels but not had personal experience of this.

Hi there - I do gels - £25 for a full set with extensions. PM me if you're interested. I'm based in S3

Hi. I'm wanting somebody to give me some make up tips & a lesson for an upcoming wedding but I've noticed that once the word 'wedding' is mentioned, people triple their prices! I basically want a smokey eye effect to be shown to me as I can't quite get the hang of it & which make up products are the best to be used. Am I best going to somewhere like Boots, & if so, which brand would people recommend?

Thanks

MAC in Debenhams pre charge £25 for make up doing/tips and you get the money back on the day to spend on their cosmetics. The girls that work there all seem to have smokey eyes done when I walk past.

Hi,

Im a mobile therapist but soon to have a salon at Millhouses.

I do Shellac and Gelac Nails £15.00 per set.

If anyone is interested contact me on here or call me on 07792196188

Natalie

My May offer is a free file and polish for every guest when you book an AVON party this month. They will be done on the night and you do not have to have your party in May you just need to book in May

SPECIAL OFFER!!

Bonita Destino has 20% of all treatments through May and a further 10% off for students.

CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE: http://www.bonitadestino.co.uk

If you are interested please email me on misscave@live.co.uk or text me on 07939251361

Thank You

Samantha Cave

Hi I just want to say that Samantha came out and did me a set of Gel Nail extensions today at very short notice & that i'm very pleased with them - she comes highly recommended! Also for anyone after eyelash extensions, if the ones she has done on herself are anything to go by them she does an amazing job! I'll definitely be giving them a whirl in the future. Thanks Sam! Danielle xx

Thank You Danielle!! Was a pleasure to meet you. If you have any problems or if you need anythingthing else just give me a text :)

Samantha Cave

Bonita Destino