The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

I had the tinting but could see no difference. Are the party lashes the 2 week or just weekend ones?

Edited by vix2000

Jeese, girls, why spend all this money on beauty products? You know what we want! Save the money and go for a great holiday. Beer goggles relatively cheap in Apa!

Hi I'm still looking for a good semi-permanent eyelash technician. I was having mine done regularly up until christmas but was getting to the stage where I needed infills every week. To be honest I am wondering if it would be less hassle to have the 2 week lashes that are removed every 2 weeks. They would last 100% longer!!! I don't mascara them or use any make-up remover and keep them dry when showering but the only advice I was given by other professionals was that the adhesive wasn't strong enough, it needs to be flirties????

Anyway, have a hol booked so would love some suggestions. Thanks.

Hi there, we offer Flirties lashes at my salon, contact 0114 2556060 for more details

I had the tinting but could see no difference. Are the party lashes the 2 week or just weekend ones?

Not entirely sure, if you call the number and ask for Helena she will be able to fully explain what it is that they offer x

Hi girls, after some nail advice!

I'm getting married in Cuba in 8 weeks time and I'd really like to get my nails done before I go. I just want a nice glossy french manicure look so nothing fancy.

I don't normally do anything with my nails so I'm clueless when it comes to what type to go for! I just want to know what will last the longest. We fly out on the Sunday and get married on the Friday so they'll need to withstand a few days of sun, sea and sand! :D

Any suggestions?

Also I'm looking to tie this in with a mini pamper day for me and my Mum the day before I fly as she's not coming with me so any salon suggestions would be useful. I'd be after an eyelash tint and maybe some kind of body scrub and I'm guessing my Mum will want a manicure or something similar.

Ta!

Hi girls, after some nail advice!

I'm getting married in Cuba in 8 weeks time and I'd really like to get my nails done before I go. I just want a nice glossy french manicure look so nothing fancy.

I don't normally do anything with my nails so I'm clueless when it comes to what type to go for! I just want to know what will last the longest. We fly out on the Sunday and get married on the Friday so they'll need to withstand a few days of sun, sea and sand! :D

Any suggestions?

Also I'm looking to tie this in with a mini pamper day for me and my Mum the day before I fly as she's not coming with me so any salon suggestions would be useful. I'd be after an eyelash tint and maybe some kind of body scrub and I'm guessing my Mum will want a manicure or something similar.

Ta!

0114 2314433

Hi Platinum at foxhill do pamper days and nail services give them a call, mention sheffield forum when you call im sure they will tailor a package to suit your needs xx

How much is nail art? I'm wanting something like a beach with palm trees or similar for my hols.

Does anyone do a crystal pedicure, and how long did it last?

What are shellac toes? Sorry for all the questions!!!

Thanks.

Edited by vix2000

How much is nail art? I'm wanting something like a beach with palm trees or similar for my hols.

Does anyone do a crystal pedicure, and how long did it last?

What are shellac toes? Sorry for all the questions!!!

Thanks.

Hi, I do the palm tree design much like you are looking for. I charge £3.50 for nail art on top of what ever treatment you choose (Extensions £20 or Manicure £10)

I don't do pedicures and have never had a cyrstal one so I can't help you with that.

Shellac is a longer lasting form of nail polish, it's cured with a UV lamp you can have it on fingers or toes

Hope that helps

Hi I'm still looking for a good semi-permanent eyelash technician. I was having mine done regularly up until christmas but was getting to the stage where I needed infills every week. To be honest I am wondering if it would be less hassle to have the 2 week lashes that are removed every 2 weeks. They would last 100% longer!!! I don't mascara them or use any make-up remover and keep them dry when showering but the only advice I was given by other professionals was that the adhesive wasn't strong enough, it needs to be flirties????

Anyway, have a hol booked so would love some suggestions. Thanks.

Hi!

I have a special offer on semi permanent eyelash extensions for only £35.00 at the moment.

Please see my website- http://www.immensebeauty.co.uk for more details!

You should only need infills every 2-3 weeks which i charge £20.00 for.

x x x

Hi Guys!

I have some special offers on at the moment!

I am offering the shatter nail polishs in pink, green, purple or black. There are placed over a bottom coat of your choice-only £5.00!

Acrylic nail extensions only £20.00 with a full paint and nail art or shatter polish.

Spray Tanning only £15.00

Semi permanent eyelash extensions only £35.00

Please see my website- http://www.immensebeauty.co.uk or serach for immense beauty on facebook!!

I am mobile!

x x

Hi, has anyone got any recommendations for HD brows please, i am thinking of getting this done and wondering if it is worth the money or does it just give the same results as a shape and tint would do?

Also anyone know anywhere good i could get it done, thanks.