The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

i do henna Art! pm me for more detail!

Im sure I read somewhere about henna tattoos being linked to a chemical in hair dyes that can cause severe allergic reactions and end up leaving the skin blistered, burnt and scarred.

Yes that's usually the black henna hair dye that some people use, especially abroad when on holidays, the other type is the natural henna paste which does not usually scar but comes off after 2 weeks or so.you can google the 2 different types.

Hey!

I have a special offer on for a full set of acrylic nail extensions plus a full paint and nail art for only £20.00

Also semi-permanent individual eyelash extensions only £35.00 instead of £50.00!

Spray tanning coming from the 20th Feb! Only £15.00!!

x x:love:

Full set of Acrylic Nails!

Special offer - £15

Semi Permenant Lashes

Special Offer - £20

Other Services inc Makeup/Facials/Manicures/Pedicures/Massage Available. Pm for quote

Im mobile

Why do you want cheap, you get what you pay for. I would recommend Hilary at Robert D's in Hillsborough. Used her for years. Everyone comments on her work.

Good to know Robert does my hair ;)

where can i have make-up done?? special occasion/ wediing???

Body shop at crystal peaks there's a nice lady with brown hair and fringe she seems to work every day...its free and I didn't feel forced into buying something the first time I wanted a daily routine with day makeup and the second time I literally asked if she could do my make up on a Saturday afternoon for a party look for sat night and both were great use all their products now cause they didn't make me feel pressured to buy..

Hi all can anyone recommend a REALLY good nail artist? I have seen a design and I WANT it! I'm in the s12 area

X

I am a mobile beauty therapist based in and around sheffield and Chesterfield.

Ive got a special offer on for semi permanent eyelash extensions this week only!! £35.00 instead of £50.00!! Book this week for any time in Feb and you will only pay £35.00!

Also Acrylic nail extensions only £20.00 including a full paint and nail art :love:

see http://www.immensebeauty.co.uk for more details or call- 07825381726

email- [email protected]

Can I just say both the girls at immense are fantastic, the lashes always look great and I get lots of compliments...if your fancying eyelash extensions give them a call!

Can I just say both the girls at immense are fantastic, the lashes always look great and I get lots of compliments...if your fancying eyelash extensions give them a call!

Thanks Sasha!!! :love:

What you wanting on your nails?!

xx