The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Hi

I'm after a really good nail technician to do my nails at home....and preferably tonight at 6.30pm as they're walking off my hands! :help:

I need a soak off and new set on my own nails so no tips needed and I like them pretty thin not 3mm thick where they look really false and drop off!

Please PM me if you're available as if you're good this will be a regular thing as I usually go to Top Nails (yes I know about the drilling but the nail arts amazing) and my favourite nail tech in there has just left and having someone to do them at home in the evenings would be a blessing!

I'm in Commonside, sheffield 6 area.

Thanks

My neice is really good an she lives jst down the rd from commonside. Her numbers 07849150772 if u wanna call her. Iv mentioned it to her n she says shes available :)

The works beauty studio at crookes have some fantastic offers on at the moment. Unlimited sunbed use £12.50, nail extensions £20.00, gelish permanent nail polish £10.00, double application of St Tropez tan £10.00 plus lots more.

have a look at the website, theworksbeautystudio.co.uk

If u ladies are wanting a pamper party in the day or night, i recommend Natalie (La Belleza). She and her assistant did my gfs last night n they had a right good night. guna book a suprise 1 for my sis.

hey everyone i had my eyelash extensions done at lash and brow lounge on ecclesall rd with a 21.00 voucher from groupon.com usually charge 70.00, well i had them done for first time only took her 45mins and wasnt too happy as it doesnt seem she put enough on, i want to know if anybody does these mobile and does infills/put more on. supposed to last 6weeks and so far some have fell out week after. xxx

hey everyone i had my eyelash extensions done at lash and brow lounge on ecclesall rd with a 21.00 voucher from groupon.com usually charge 70.00, well i had them done for first time only took her 45mins and wasnt too happy as it doesnt seem she put enough on, i want to know if anybody does these mobile and does infills/put more on. supposed to last 6weeks and so far some have fell out week after. xxx

Hi! I am do eyelash extensions and I am mobile! Your lashes shouldn't be falling off after a week!

I charge £35 for a full set (special january offer) and £20 for infills.

I have appointments available for next week!

See http://www.immensebeauty.co.uk for more details!!

will have a look and get in touch going to see how these go for couple of days see if i need infills or new set lol xxx

I too had the groupon voucher and the same happened to me. Looked pretty stupid really with half an eye of long lashes. Really would not recommend it and had to take the lashes off within a week.