The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

I fancy having my eyebrows professionally shaped, and then permanent mascara, and eyeliner put on. I see also that false eyelashes are very fashionable now.

Hi pattricia, we are soon going to be opening down on Sharrow Vale Road doing permanent cosmetics such as eyeliner, eyebrows, lip colour etc, so we would be happy to talk to you about this if you have any questions. Check out the link to my website in my signature, or you can send me a PM if you would like to know more.

We are also intending to offer a Sheffield Forum Users discount if anyone else is interested

http://www.cliniqueelysees.com/

Anyone recommend somewhere I can get a good facial? I'm in Parson Cross but don't mind travelling as long as it's not too far. Thanks.

Try Katie - she uses Temple Spa products when doin facials. She is mobile and very reasonable PM me if you want her number.

Thanks

Aww that is so sweet, where abouts are you? I would deffo drop it off the morning after if I could get there Thursday. I had fake bake myself, which i loved, thats the one thats gone green though yuck x

Haha, thats not good! It would be a shame to miss out for the sake of a day. What time is good for you? or PM me your number and I will give you a call and get you booked in.

x

Hi all I bought an acrylic nail kit with all the bits and bobs to be able to teach my self nails as a bit of a hobby...I have successfully completed about 3 full sets of nails for friends but it takes me about 3 hours to do them..I was wondering if any salons/nail bars take on juniors who arent studying at college..I simply want to do it as a bit of a hobby but id also just like to learn techniques, so far ive learnt by watching the people that do my own nails (and im sure they get fed up of me asking questions lol!). If anyone knows anyone who would take a junior on thats not actually doing a qualification that would be great :)

http://www.groupon.co.uk/in/.aJ5jan

Dont know if any one uses it, but there are some amazing deals on there

Yesterdays deal which is still on there is hair cut, highlights, head massage blow and finish for £19

And todays is £49 instead of £210 for 3 Crystal Clear microdermabrasion treatments and Q Lite skin rejuvenation therapy for fine lines at Lynda V. Price

I have put the link above if anyone is intrested

My freind had her nails done she said in rotherham by a chinese man.

They looked great and was cheap.

Any 1 know what shop or who he is ?

This may be a long shot, but I would try asking your friend! :loopy:

This may be a long shot, but I would try asking your friend! :loopy:

Oh i knew some 1 was gonna put that what an IDIOT you are dont you think i would if i could get in contact with her!

:loopy:

Can anyone recommend a place, preferably in City Centre, for waxing. I'm a first timer :confused:

Hi pattricia, we are soon going to be opening down on Sharrow Vale Road doing permanent cosmetics such as eyeliner, eyebrows, lip colour etc, so we would be happy to talk to you about this if you have any questions. Check out the link to my website in my signature, or you can send me a PM if you would like to know more.

We are also intending to offer a Sheffield Forum Users discount if anyone else is interested

http://www.cliniqueelysees.com/

Only just seen this post. I do think its the coming trend ?As long as its a safe and clean proceedure , I think I will have a bash. Im wondering though what "permanent" means exactly. Will that be months or years ? It will certainly save a lot of time and money wont it ?

And todays is £49 instead of £210 for 3 Crystal Clear microdermabrasion treatments and Q Lite skin rejuvenation therapy for fine lines at Lynda V. Price

I have put the link above if anyone is intrested

Be wary of Lynda V Price. They had a deal on there last week - 10 sessions of something for £60 should've been £150, but when i checked on the website, the original price is only £75 and not £150 like they claim, so you are only saving £5 and not getting a true 70% off bargain!!!

Also be wary that some places on the deal will let you buy the voucher but then say they are fully booked right upto the 3 month limit - so you lose out!!!

Can anyone recommend a place, preferably in City Centre, for waxing. I'm a first timer :confused:

....................................................................................................

Edited by fridayfeelin